Kraken, one of the leading global crypto exchanges finally added Shiba Inu (SHIB) support on its platform earlier today. The SHIB listing comes after nearly a month of teasing from the platform and trading will go live on November 30. The listing announcement had an immediate effect on the altcoin’s price as SHIB jumped 30% to register a new two-week high above $0.000050.
— Kraken Exchange (@krakenfx) November 29, 2021
SHIB will be paired against USD and EUR to start with and a minimum of 50,000 SHIB would be required to make a trade on Kraken. The crypto exchange also confirmed that Kraken and Kraken Terminal will be available for the meme currency while Futures and Margin Trading will be restricted at launch.
November has proven to be quite bearish for Shiba Inu as it lost more than 50% of its valuation from its all-time high of $0.0000885 in October. Despite the continuous price decline, the SHIB community has been focused on building the ecosystem. Shiba Inu team recently announced its Metaverse aspiration with the launch of its gaming venture. The team on-boarded William Volk, former VP of tech at Activision to help it develop its Play-To-Earn NFT games.
ITS TIME #SHIBARMY Meet Shiba Inu Games' consultant William Volk (FORMER VP OF TECH AT ACTIVISION), (.@william_volk )🤯, .@Newegg #CyberMonday🤑, my take on the FBI "Metaverse" (FaceBook Inc) 😮💨, & the future of gaming in THIS medium! LFGGGGGGG! https://t.co/F0t5x5PhQ2
— Shytoshi Kusama™ (@ShytoshiKusama) November 26, 2021
Can Shiba Inu (SHIB) Price Bounce Back?
Shiba Inu had a record October where its price surged nearly 1,000% helping it make it to top-10 in the crypto ranking and also take over Dogecoin (DOGE). However, November proved to be quite a contrast in terms of price behavior for SHIB despite a growing ecosystem. Shiba Inu reached 1 million active wallet addresses last week and Whales continued to hodl more SHIB.
SHIB’s price was trading at $0.00004811 at the time of writing and currently looking to conquer the $0.00005 mark. The altcoin has also broken out of the downward channel on the long-term one-day chart, which indicates the bulls are finally back after 4 weeks of bearish dominance. Shiba Inu needs to breach the key resistance of $0.000066 before it could retest its last month’s ATH.
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- YouTube’s Head of Gaming Joins Polygon Studios, CEO Praises NFT and Crypto
- Bitcoin And Ethereum Sell Off Nearing An End- CNBC Host Jim Cramer
- Crypto News: Thailand To Regulate Cryptocurrencies As Means of Payment
- YouTube’s CEO Hints That NFTs Might Be Coming To The Video Sharing App
- Will McDonald’s Accept Dogecoin Following Elon Musk’s Challenge?
- Bitcoin’s Positive Correlation With The Stock Market Index Records A Mild Increase
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?