Shiba Inu (SHIB) has been trading under heavy selling pressure for months. The second largest meme cryptocurrency has failed to impress the investors since the beginning of this year. However, SHIB’s lead developer Shytoshi Kusama has dropped a massive hint over some upcoming projects for the Shibarmy.
SHIB Dev suggests interesting things in Upcoming week
Earlier this week, SHIB’s famous influencer Milkshake disclosed that meeting with the Red Bull Team. Shytoshi Kusama also mentioned having a chat with the Red Bull team. This revelation increased curiosity and anticipation among the Shiba Inu Holders over future collaborations.
In the latest announcement, the lead developer teased the Shibarmy by mentioning things to get interesting in the upcoming week. However, he added, that he saw some art from Playside Studios for Shiba Inu’s Collectible Card Game (SHIB CCG). Kusama also added that he can’t wait to share it with the community. However, the team is generating a SHIB narrative for the depth of the Shiba Inu CCG story.
Meanwhile, after the big Red Bull meeting, the community is excitedly preceding that the collaboration can be seen between the two. Later on, SHIB’s logo might be seen over Redbull’s racing cars and stunt planes during various events.
Can SHIB recover?
The SHIB team came up with many different projects and perspectives to increase the utility of the token. From launching its own Metaverse to launching the official burn portal, hasn’t impacted the Shiba Inu token’s price in a positive way. The SHIB prices have seen a decline of over 54% in the past 3 months
The Shiba Inu is trading at an average price of $0.000012, at the press time. The recent crash has left the SHIB with a total market cap of around $6.3 billion. It’s 24 hours trading volume has declined by 25% to stand at $300 million. Meanwhile, the official SHIB burn portal has sent over 49.5 Billion Shiba Inu tokens to a dead wallet since its inception.
- Terra USTC Price Skyrockets By 75%; Will It Recover More?
- Breaking: No VAT On Cryptocurrency Issuers In Russia, Details
- Just In: Robinhood Lists Chainlink (LINK); Price Up By 5%
- Just In: USDC Parent Inks Major Pact With New York Bank
- Here’s Why Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices Tumbled
- This Is Why Ethereum (ETH) Recovered Sharply From Below $1K
- Top Binance Exec To Keep Buying Bitcoin, But There’s A Catch
- Expert Sees Fed Reversing Interest Rate Hikes, How Will It Affect Crypto?
- New Bullish Cycle Likely After Bitcoin Reaches This Level, Stats Show
- Cardano (ADA) Sees Big Drop In Interest, But Is Likely Primed For A Rally
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000