Shiba Inu (SHIB) has been trading under heavy selling pressure for months. The second largest meme cryptocurrency has failed to impress the investors since the beginning of this year. However, SHIB’s lead developer Shytoshi Kusama has dropped a massive hint over some upcoming projects for the Shibarmy.
SHIB Dev suggests interesting things in Upcoming week
Earlier this week, SHIB’s famous influencer Milkshake disclosed that meeting with the Red Bull Team. Shytoshi Kusama also mentioned having a chat with the Red Bull team. This revelation increased curiosity and anticipation among the Shiba Inu Holders over future collaborations.
In the latest announcement, the lead developer teased the Shibarmy by mentioning things to get interesting in the upcoming week. However, he added, that he saw some art from Playside Studios for Shiba Inu’s Collectible Card Game (SHIB CCG). Kusama also added that he can’t wait to share it with the community. However, the team is generating a SHIB narrative for the depth of the Shiba Inu CCG story.
Meanwhile, after the big Red Bull meeting, the community is excitedly preceding that the collaboration can be seen between the two. Later on, SHIB’s logo might be seen over Redbull’s racing cars and stunt planes during various events.
Can SHIB recover?
The SHIB team came up with many different projects and perspectives to increase the utility of the token. From launching its own Metaverse to launching the official burn portal, hasn’t impacted the Shiba Inu token’s price in a positive way. The SHIB prices have seen a decline of over 54% in the past 3 months
The Shiba Inu is trading at an average price of $0.000012, at the press time. The recent crash has left the SHIB with a total market cap of around $6.3 billion. It’s 24 hours trading volume has declined by 25% to stand at $300 million. Meanwhile, the official SHIB burn portal has sent over 49.5 Billion Shiba Inu tokens to a dead wallet since its inception.
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?