Bitexen, the Turkey-based cryptocurrency exchange, has announced the listing of Shiba Inu (SHIB) token along with Sun (SUN), Celo (CELO), JUST (JST), Smooth Love Potion (SLP), and Moonbeam (GLMR), reports thecryptobasic.com. The listing of Shiba Inu on the Turkish Exchange has led to an increase in the number of holders for the Shiba Inu (SHIB) token and reached a record 1,155 573 holders. When going to press, Shiba Inu is trading at $0.00002152 per token, showing no change in its price for the day.
SHIB is now the 15th biggest crypto
As per CMC’s data, the current market capitalization of $11,817,569,140 makes SHIB the 15th biggest cryptocurrency globally.
The canine-based meme coin is now listed in almost all major centralized exchanges, including Binance, Kraken, Crypto.com, Bitmart, except Robinhood. However, the coin holders are anxious about the listing on RobinhoodApp.
6 yeni #coin Bitexen’de! 🚀$SHIB, $SUN, $CELO, $JST, $SLP ve $GLMR bugün 15.15'ten sonra Hızlı Al/Sat'ta listeleniyor. İster cepte, ister web'de, 150'den fazla #kripto para ile alım-satım yapma ayrıcalığı #Bitexen'de!
➡ https://t.co/IWxdcCSifo pic.twitter.com/Zm2s7Elfui
— Bitexen (@bitexencom) February 1, 2022
When is Robinhood going to list Shiba Inu (SHIB)?
During the Q&A session held on January 27, the question was asked by one of the Shiba Inu community members to co-founder and CEO Vlad Tenev. He, however, did not give a straightforward answer. As a result, it is still unclear when the American no-commission investing platform will start listing new coins.
Bitexen is an online digital asset trading platform and has been locally developed by Turkish engineers. The exchange is also registered with the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce. It boasts support in trading with 150 plus cryptocurrencies on mobile and the web.
Launched on May 4, 2018, Bitexen has a daily trading volume of $85M and boasts a user base of 1 million. It is based in Istanbul, Turkey, and provides instant and pro trading features with customer support 24/7 available for fiat on-off ramps for Turkish Lira users. In addition, users can reportedly use native exchange token EXEN for lower fees and other privileges.
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Singapore Financial Regulator Reprimands Three Arrows Capital
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- Bitcoin Prices Can Reach This Level By End Of 2022; Reveals Deutsche Bank
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?