Shiba Inu fans have some good tidings, which shows some positive gains after its listing on Bitso Mexico’s biggest cryptocurrency exchange.
However, if the meme-based crypto coin can maintain its momentum or be a repeat story of its listing in Kraken, it needs to be seen.
Shiba Inu did gain some positive momentum after its listing on Bitso. However, traders are pensive and doing the waiting act keeping in mind the cryptocurrency’s past performance. Shiba Inu Failed To Develop Sustainable Upside Momentum after Kraken Listing.
Shiba Inu jumped 16%, leading the gains among major cryptocurrencies, amid rumors of a Robinhood listing.
— CoinDesk (@CoinDesk) January 13, 2022
Shibu Inu got a significant fillip in its values when listed in Kraken last November. The meme-based coin values surged from $0.000040 to $0.000054. However, it could not maintain the surge and soon tanked after significant selling pressure pushed it below $0.000030.
Trading derivatives fraught with risk
Trading derivatives always carries an element of risk, and investors must dabble in it only if they are willing to absorb significant losses. Trading derivatives is not suitable for all investors, and therefore ensure that you fully understand the risks involved and seek independent advice if necessary.
It will be imperative for the investor to obtain a PDS or Product Disclosure Statement from a reputable site.
Exchange listings often positively influence the values of cryptocurrencies since they widen the potential investors. The number of Shibu Inu holders continues to grow due to additional listings. At the same time, these new holders are failing to provide momentum to Shibu Inu, and this means that the more prominent players holding the crypto coin are moving their funds out of the cryptocurrency.
Investors in a wait and watch mode
Therefore, the investor is in a catch 22 situation and is waiting to see the effects of the new listing to permeate and settle the values of the crypto coin. In other words, it needs to be seen if the listing is providing any material support to Shiba Inu in the longer term. Most likely, general market sentiment will impact Shiba Inu dynamics, depending on the fate of the world’s two most prominent cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Do Kwon Says Terra Collecting Snapshot Data For LUNA Airdrop
- Top ETH Whales Add These DeFi Tokens Amid Crypto Volatility
- Here’s Why Bitcoin (BTC) Could Be In for Another 50% Correction Under $15,000
- Another Top Exchange To Delist Terra UST Over Collapse
- Just-In: Vitalik Buterin No Longer A Billionaire As Ethereum Crashes
- Bitcoin Price: Key Metrics Show Surprising Insights
- After Terra Crash, Galaxy Digital CEO Warns Against Bottom Buying
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices May Jump Next Week; Here’s Why
- Is Andre Cronje Back On Fantom? FTM Jumps 13%
- PlanB Says Bear Market Almost Over, Bitcoin (BTC) In Buying Range
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long
- Avalanche Price Analysis: AVAX Sellers Tease $30 Fallout; Sell or Hold?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE