Despite the Black Friday drop, along with the COVID fear crash, cryptocurrencies are getting back on track including the trending meme-coin, Shiba Inu (SHIB). The meme crypto saw an exceptional rise in Whale accumulation, by more than 42 percent hike in the top 1,000 of the largest Ethereum wallets, with the total average SHIB balance maintaining over 2.5 billion Shiba Inu tokens, according to WhaleStats data. This further confirmed that the Whales are most definitely anticipating a bullish price momentum, especially for Dogecoin’s Rival, Shiba Inu in near future.
Furthermore, the average Shiba Inu value rose by nearly 40 percent, meanwhile its trading volume, that is determined by retail SHIB traders, fell by nearly 37%, which means traders are holding their Shiba Inu tokens, rather than selling.
Shiba Inu Metaverse Incoming
One of the biggest reasons behind the hike is said to be Shiba Inu’s Metaverse announcement. Last week, Shiba Inu team revealed that they have recruited William David Volk, who used to be the Vice President of Tech at Activision, one of the largest game developers in the US. Volk’s onboarding symbolizes Shiba Inu’s aim to lead Metaverse adoption, by the development of its Play-to-Earn (P2E) NFT games. This development will start from 2022 and will be built in-house by the SHIB team itself. Additionally, Shytoshi Kusama, the project head at Shiba Inu games ascertained that their Metavese approach will differ from what Facebook has opted for.
Shiba Inu Commercial Take Over
Shiba Inu may be a so-called ‘Shit-Coin’, however, it has been consistent with being part of substantial crypto landmarks. Past weekend, Shiba Inu celebrated its official payment collaboration with the online electronics retailer, Newegg. This commercial milestone was long-due given speculations about the addition of SHIB payments to Newegg hovering across all of social media. The company took to Twitter, and confirmed that they are now officially accepting SHIB payments, which has already commenced today onwards.
Nevertheless, Newegg is not SHIB’s only commercial achievement. Recently, the largest movie theatre chain in the United States, AMC also confirmed to accept Shiba Inu payments. According to the AMC CEO, Adam Aron’s tweet, Shiba Inu can be used for online crypto payments for movie tickets and concessions at AMC.
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- YouTube’s Head of Gaming Joins Polygon Studios, CEO Praises NFT and Crypto
- Bitcoin And Ethereum Sell Off Nearing An End- CNBC Host Jim Cramer
- YouTube’s CEO Hints That NFTs Might Be Coming To The Video Sharing App
- Will McDonald’s Accept Dogecoin Following Elon Musk’s Challenge?
- Bitcoin’s Positive Correlation With The Stock Market Index Records A Mild Increase
- Breaking: Elon Musk Bets McDonalds to Accept Dogecoin (DOGE) As Payment
- T-series And Hefty Entertainment join forces with Hungama to delve into Web 3.0 to create NFTs
- Ripple Objects To SECs Request To Buy More Time Following Recent Court Ruling
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?