Bitcoin will reach a price of $500,000 in the next four to five years according to Anthony Scaramucci, the founder of investment firm SkyBridge Capital. The financier believes that this will be made possible by the global adoption of Bitcoin in this time frame. He adds that at the moment, Bitcoin cannot be called an inflation hedge.
SkyBridge Capital’s founder expects a $500k Bitcoin price in the next 5 years
Speaking in an interview with Kitco News, Anthony Scaramucci, the founder of SkyBridge Capital, stated that Bitcoin had the potential to reach a price of $500,000 within the next four to five years.
I ultimately think that Bitcoin will be worth half a million dollars, and it will take four to five years. The ride will be rocky, but it will certainly be worth it, he said.
For the former White House director of communications, the continued growth of the Bitcoin network to accommodate more users is what will fuel this 14x increase from current levels. Alongside a price tag of $500k in the next five years, Scaramucci predicts that there will be over a billion Bitcoin wallets on the network.
In contrast to what a lot of Bitcoin proponents believe, Scaramucci noted that he does not yet consider Bitcoin (BTC) to be an inflation hedge. He maintains instead that Bitcoin will mature to becoming a store of value and inflation hedge when it becomes more broadly adopted.
Scaramucci is only the latest to join the roster of long-term bullish Bitcoin proponents. Cathie Wood’s ARK Invest also shared a very bullish price projection for Bitcoin this week. The investment managers stated that according to their research, Bitcoin could reach a price of over $1 million by 2030.
According to several analysts, the Bitcoin price crash is a buying opportunity
While bullish long-term price predictions for Bitcoin are abundant, 2022 has been slow for the pioneer cryptocurrency. Year to date, Bitcoin is down around 20% as the market has been reacting to several negative headwinds including fears of the Fed’s monetary policy tightening. The rest of the crypto market as well has seen a bloodbath that has wiped off more than $600 billion in market capitalization.
Regardless, several analysts are calling the dip a perfect buying opportunity. As Robert Kiyosaki, the author of the best-selling book Rich Dad Poor Dad, puts it, the dip is the “time to get richer.”
- Are Hedge Funds Planning USDT Dump? Tether CTO Responds To Rumors
- Here’s Why Apecoin (APE) Price Is Skyrocketing Today
- Crypto Prices Falling Despite “Buy The Dip” Sentiment, Data Reveals Why
- Institutional Traders Dumped Bitcoin At A Record Pace Last Week
- Terra USTC Jumps 300%; Lands Back In Top 100 Cryptos
- Ripple’s EX CTO Dumps 40 million XRP tokens In Last 10 Days
- Dogecoin Soars 35%, Here’s Why Breaking This Level Is Crucial
- Crypto Lender Nexo Denies Fraud, Issues Cease And Desist Notice
- Ethereum (ETH) Price Rise and Stability Pulls Broader Crypto Market to $1 Trillion
- Scoop: This Hedge Fund Is Trying To Bailout BlockFi To Counter FTX
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000
- SHIB Price Analysis: Overhead Supply Pressure Hints SHIB to Retest $0.00001
- Avalanche Price Analysis: Will The AVAX Breakout Rally Reach $30?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: U-shaped Recovery could Lead SAND above $1.5
- NEAR Price Analysis: Reversal Within Channel could Sink NEAR Below $3