- Solana springs to a new all-time high at $136; investors believe the rally is far from over.
- Chainlink steps above $30 for the first time in September as the mission to $40 gains momentum.
Bitcoin bulls stepped up their game on Thursday, leading to a price increase above $50,000. As reported earlier, the upswing was short-term because BTC retreated, almost testing support at $48,000.
In the meantime, Ether stalled before rising to $4,000, but its upward momentum is not entirely lost. Hence, Ethereum may still trade above the psychological level during the weekend. The rest of the market is mainly green, but crypto assets post-minimal gains as per CoinGecko’s live price data.
Solana exploded to the moon again, roaring to a new all-time high for the second time in the same week. This altcoin has put up an impressive show in the ongoing bull cycle to the extent of hitting a new record high at $136.
Earlier in the week, Solana’s rally took a breather at $130, followed by a correction to $100. However, the token did not stay down for long. Hence it has gained ground toward $130 by the end of Thursday.
Following the launch to a new all-time high, Solana is trading at $134. It has accrued 19% in gains over 24 hours and 77% in seven days. Solana boasts a trading volume of $5.5 billion and a market cap of $39 billion.
A correction will likely occur in the coming session, especially if the Relative Strength Index (RSI) exits from the overbought area. Support is expected at $130 (the previous ATH) and $120, respectively. Besides, the Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) still spots a bullish impulse, according to the four-hour chart.
SOL/USD Four-Hour Chart
Chainlink, like Solana, has been on a north-bound mission in the wake of the short-term losses in August to $24. This support allowed bulls to regroup and gain traction to $30.
The live price data oracle token came short of missing the high achieved last month but extended the bullish leg to $30.89. Meanwhile, the challenge is to keep LINK above $30 and allow bulls ample time to execute the mission to n$40.
LINK/USD Four-Hour Chart
The short-term technical outlook is still bullish, fronted by the RSI’s position slightly above the 70. A bullish impulse from the MACD suggests that buyers have the upper hand, and Chainlink will potentially lift the price higher.
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Polygon, Major Blockchains Hit With Network Attack
- New Crypto Rules In Europe: A Global Standard For Regulation?
- Third Biggest Whale Adds 1,416 Bitcoins In Last 2 Days; Will This Pump BTC?
- ‘Big Short’ Michael Burry Says Bitcoin Crash Is Only Halfway Through
- These Whales Scoop $850 mln Worth FTX Tokens Ahead Of BlockFi Deal
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?