Seldom do you find an online casino that lists the house edge of each game it provides. It is even more surprising to find a formula to verify the fairness of any game you play. Yet, that’s precisely what Stake.com does, a fast-growing iGaming website for playing casino games and betting on sports.
Stake.com launched as a bitcoin-friendly casino in 2017. It operates with a license from Saint Kitts and Nevis, meaning it’s a legitimate platform. It’s also mobile responsive so that you can bet on any of its games through your android or iOS devices conveniently.
Stake bitcoin casino features an exceedingly straightforward user interface. The registration icon is conspicuously located at the top of the website. The sign-up process takes less than a minute as you only need to provide your email address and setup login details.
Once signed in, you can navigate through the games’ lobby to choose a slot or table to play. Or you could elect ‘sports’ and bet on football, basketball among other betting markets provided.
If you want to chat, there’s a forum dedicated to that purpose in the right section of the website. Crucially, there’s a section for both sports and casino players. You can also switch the default language if you prefer to chat in French, Spanish, or Portuguese. Hindi, Polish, Bahasa, German, and Filipino languages are also supported.
Stake.com Games and Betting Markets
Being a bitcoin-only casino, Stake.com provides games mostly developed on the blockchain. As such, it lacks games powered by established software providers like Netent, Microgaming, and Play’n GO.
Nonetheless, it has an extensive list of slots, table and scratch card games. Better yet, it provides an exceedingly low house advantage for each game. Here are some of the games and their house edge:
- Slots—2.9% edge
- Video Poker—1%
Needless to say, Stake.com’s games have a significantly low house advantage. Most online slots, for example, have a house edge of 4% to 10%. Keno traditionally gives casinos an edge of 25%.
Even blackjack, which has a 1% house edge at conventional online casinos, gives you better odds at Stake.com. Roulette is the only game with an edge equal to its counterparts among gambling sites. And that’s for European roulette.
Stake.com provides an extensive list of betting markets, from major to minor sports. It offers Football, Cricket, Basketball, Rugby, MMA, eSports, Golf, Tennis and Hockey. It also supports international events like politics and the Oscars.
You can bet using odds or decimal points. You can also choose whether to wager on live or upcoming games. And in either case, Stake.com provides competitive odds.
Stake.com Bonuses and VIP Program
Although Stake online casino provides bonus rewards for all customers, VIP players earn the best rewards. For starters, you receive one-on-one support through live support. By comparison, everyone else receives automated messages sometimes.
You also earn high rake back to help you minimize losses. Better yet, you receive generally bigger bonuses. There are more bonuses at Stake.com. For example, there’s a unique challenge where only you can win.
Unfortunately, the casino doesn’t go into detail about all their rewards. So, if you want to claim them, register an account. You could earn free crypto as a welcome gift or a free bet.
Payment Methods and Fees
Stake.com was designed with crypto traders in mind. As such, it supports Bitcoin and some major altcoins for deposits and withdrawals. These include:
Stake.com does not charge deposit and withdrawal fees. However, you might be asked to cover miners’ fees for the site to facilitate withdrawals to your accounts.
When it comes to limits, you can deposit as little as $10 worth of BTC. You can also withdraw a similar amount, usually processed instantly.
Quick payments are a massive positive in the world of online gambling. Many casinos won’t process your money until after a week or two. In Stake.com’s case, you can have your profits one day after you make a withdrawal.
Security and Game Fairness
At an age when cases of crypto hacking are rampant, you want to bet on a safe website. And sure enough, Stake.com uses advanced measures to keep your data and crypto safe.
First off, the Stake.com website is encrypted using SSL. That ensures information transmitted from your computer to the site is secured. Secondly, the bookmaker supports crypto payments—options known for their security.
The casino stores crypto primarily on cold wallets. However, it also stores some crypto online to run daily operations effectively.
When it comes to game fairness, stake.com goes above and beyond to ensure you play entirely fair games. For starters, its slots and table games are built on the blockchain. That means no one can rig them.
Again, it provides an open-source procedure for verifying the fairness of its games. If you are not convinced, you can also assess the fairness of its games on third-party sites like https://provablyfair.me.
Contacts and Customer Support
Live support is stake.com’s favorite way of interacting with its customers. It’s also the ideal way to communicate with a casino in general. However, you can also interact with the casino’s support team through their blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Bitcoin talk.
As mentioned, the casino uses both automated messages and genuine human beings to provide adequate support. Either way, you can be confident you’ll receive the help you need at Stake.com
Stake.com boasts of a slew of unique features you might not find on regular online casinos. Here are some of them:
- An active forum through which you can earn bonuses
- A Discord channel that offers free crypto daily
- Instant withdrawals
- A stats’ page to monitor your bets, wins, and losses
- Ability to make and block friends
- Two-factor Authentication
Stake.com: Pros and Cons
- Quick registration process
- Accepts players worldwide
- Fast withdrawals
- Provably fair games
- 24/7 customer support
- Phone contact not provided
- Lacks a welcome bonus for all
Stake.com is a Bitcoin-friendly gambling site which includes casino games and sports betting. It launched in 2017 and operates legally with a license from the Caribbean. Creating an account on the website is pretty straightforward. All you need is an email address.
Of course, you also need to top up your account to start betting. But it’s worth it, especially if you consider its significantly low house edge on all games.
- China Crypto Ban: This Province Just Hiked Electricity Prices for Crypto Mining Activities
- Here’s What Led to the $500 Billion Crypto Market Mayhem Earlier Today
- FTX Crypto Exchange Proposes 10 Key Principles for Regulating the Crypto Market
- XRP Lawsuit: This Development in Scope of DPP May Make or Break the Case
- As BTC and ETH Tank Nearly 20%, Buy The Dip Interest Spikes to 3-Month High
- Indian Crypto Bill in Anvil, Govt. to Weigh Pros & Cons of Crypto
- FLOKI Price Analysis: Floki Inu On Sale After It Dips Below The $0.00016 Level
- Crypto Market’s Loss Turns El Salvador’s Gain, President Bukele Buys the Bitcoin (BTC) Dip Again
- Bloodbath on the Satoshi Street, Bitcoin (BTC) Market Cap Slips Under $1 Trillion
- AtlasVPN Report: From Q1-Q3 2021, US Citizens Lost $956 million to investment-related Crypto Scams
- FLOKI Price Analysis: Floki Inu On Sale After It Dips Below The $0.00016 Level
- GXChain Price Analysis: GXS Token Skyrocketed 800% In Just Two Trading Days; know Why
- Sandbox Price Analysis: SAND Token Price Prepares For Its Next Big Move Resonating In A Symmetrical Triangle Pattern
- FLOKI Price Analysis: FLOKI Token Shows A V-shaped Recovery Of 80%; Has The Retracement Phase Ended
- Binance Coin Price Analysis: Completing The Cup And Handle Pattern, The BNB Coin Could Hit The $1000 Mark
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Which Way For BTC As It Consolidates Above $56,500?
- SOL Price Analysis: A Bullish Breakout From The $260 Mark Should Initiate A Significant Rally In SOL Coin
- Cardano Price Analysis: ADA Coin Is Up By 10% From An Important Support; Has The Recovery Phase Started?
- Helium Price Analysis: This Bullish Pattern Can End The Correction Phase In HNT Coin
- Floki Inu Price Analysis: FLOKI Should Defend The $0.0001743 To Sustain The Uptrend