Stellar Lumens XLM is not easy to obtain compared to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. The company only selected the best blockchain asset exchange platform to have their native currency transacted. And today, Stellar announced that they had listed XLM as part of KuCoin’s growing line of promising tokens.
XLM is now available for immediate deposit. Buying will be possible at 19:30 (UTC+8) while Selling/Withdrawal begins at 20:00 (UTC+8). These transactions can be made by utilizing KuCoin’s app for iOS and Android or direct to their official website, www.kucoin.com.
About Stellar XLM
In 2014, Stellar has been established as a by-product of Ripple because Jed McCaleb, the co-founder, had a different philosophy with the rest of the Ripple board. While Ripple is centered on giving solutions to banks, Stellar purposes to help promote payments between people. They operate comparably, but Stellar is a “bottom-up” approach while Ripple as “top-down.”
Stellar Lumens (XLM) are the token utilized by the Stellar network. The network generated 100 billion Lumens (XLM) when they have started. A transaction applying Lumens costs just 0.0001 XLM, worth a little fraction of a penny, and normally takes less than 6 seconds to be completed. The supply of Stellar Lumens increases about 1% annually.
What gives Stellar more than just a secure cryptocurrency is the partner organizations that serve as “Anchors.” Anchors are trusted entities that provide lines of credit for individuals to use the Stellar network using assets like dollars and euros.
Stellar XLM is fast cryptocurrency with low-fees, a built-in decentralized exchange, and the capacity to issue tokens and host ICOs may make Stellar the most successful cryptocurrency of 2018.
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?