The SushiSwap price action shows a struggle to maintain the bullish trend due to multiple bearish factors becoming more and more influential. However, there is overwhelming bullishness that can overcome any minor retracements in the daily chart.
Key technical points to ponder:
- The SUSHI token price struggles to overcome the 200 days EMA supply pressure.
- The intraday trading volume in the SushiSwap token is $1.18 Billion, indicating a 100% gain.
In our previous coverage of SushiSwap technical analysis on December 14th, the token price breached the $6 support zone, and downfall to $3 was suspected. However, the coin price managed to overcome the bearishness.
Completing a double bottom pattern on December 21st and breaking above the neckline at $7, the SUSHI coin price continues the bull run to the $9 mark. However, the existing zone between $8 to $9 still remains influential and might cause a trend reversal.
The coin price shows a struggle to rise above the 200 days EMA despite breaking above the 50 and 100 days EMA in the past couple of days with absolute ease. Moreover, the RSI indicator (65) hints at a reversal as the slope approaches the overbought boundary.
SUSHI/USD 4-hour time frame chart
The SUSHI token price continues the rally resonating in the rising channel pattern showing new higher high and higher low spots in the 4-hour chart. However, the recent struggle to rise above the $9 resistance level can mark a bearish fallout.
Moreover, the higher price rejection candle formed closes below $9 and hints at a bearish takeover of the trend. Nonetheless, until the price action remains within the channel, traders can find bullish opportunities at support dips.
The price action indicates resistance levels at $11.5 after the $9 horizontal level in the daily chart. Meanwhile, the previous bullish reversals mark support levels at the $8 and $6 support zone.
- Terra LUNA 2.0 Price Falls By Over 60% Hours After Airdrop
- What Is Terra LUNA 2.0, Here’s All You Need To Know
- Whales Accumulating These DeFi Tokens Amid Price Crash
- This Analyst Predicts A Bitcoin Bottom Before Bullish Momentum
- Terra Team Officially Activates Terra 2.0 Pheonix-1 mainnet, Here Are the Details
- Tron’s TRX Burn Total Exceeds 7.7 Billion
- Tron Stablecoin Reaches Key Milestone Amid Bearish Trends
- Binance Italy Gets Govt Nod, Global Expansion Goes On
- Just In: Russia Inches Closer To Crypto Adoption With Latest Move
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) Soars 9% As ETH Crashes, Here’s Why
- CRV Price Analysis: Dual Trendline Limits The CRV Bull Run
- DOT Price Analysis: Uncertainty Over DOT Price May End With Trendline Breakout
- ERON Price Analysis: Emerging Bullish Pattern Foretells 65% Rise In ERON
- AAVE Price Analysis : $95 Breakdown Rease 25% Fall In AAVE Price
- Sandbox Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout Aims SAND To Hit $2.6
- MATIC Price Analysis: Bullish Influence Grows on Consolidation
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?