Popularly known Swiss fintech company, Amun AG aiming to provide access to crypto asset investments, reported on Friday, July 5 that it has listed its first exchange-traded product (ETP) tracking the performance of bitcoin cash (BCH). Founded in 1850, Six offers traders securities including Swiss government bonds and other derivatives like stock options.
Cryptocurrencies Now Open To Institutional Investors
Crypto tracking tools exchanged on established equity exchange platforms allow institutional level and retail investors to gain access to cryptocurrencies. Investors can now invest in bitcoin cash (BCH) with an exchange-traded product in one of the popularly known and advanced markets in the world. Under the ticker ABCH, bitcoin cash is the sixth Amun crypto asset tracker listed on the Swiss stock exchange Six.
BCH ETP Fully Dominated By USD
With a 2.5% annual investor fees which include custody, insurance, and balancing, Amun bitcoin cash ETP is fully collateralized as a product that is mostly dominated in US dollars. This new crypto investment instrument was seeded by Roger Ver with 25,000 BCH which is worth above $10 million today.
Amun was established in 2018 and has its headquarters in Zurich. It is led by an experienced professional in the management industry and employed institutional level security and custody arrangements with safety measures which include a multiplicity of private key system and cold storage of underlying assets.
“As Bitcoin Cash is becoming a game changer in the crypto space and beyond, I believe Amun has the credential to carry out our objective, global adoption of Bitcoin Cash. We are confident that our investment in the new Amun BCH ETP will set the example and drive more investors to join the growing community whibelievesefs in the success of Bitcoin Cash,”
Five Other ETPs Within The Last 9 Months
This news comes after the Swiss exchange has reportedly listed five other ETPs to trade on Six within the last nine months. The cryptos involved are particularly large capped digital currencies which fall within the range of the top 10 cryptos in terms of market capitalization according to Amun Bitwise Select 10 Large-Cap Crypto Index ETP (KEYS), the top five cryptocurrencies with the Amun Crypto Basket Index ETP (HOLD), as well as three individual asset trackers on Bitcoin (ABTC), Ethereum (AETH) and ripple (AXP).
According to Hany Rashwan, Amun Co-Founder and CEO,
“We are delivering our strategy, which is to provide investors with the wider product suite in the crypto-assets space, easily available on one of the most reputable market place, the Swiss Exchange. Thanks to this product, investors can now easily add Bitcoin Cash (BCH) to their portfolio.”
What Can Be Expected Of Bitcoin cash and other cryptocurrencies?
Bitcoin cash is one of the 10 most outstanding cryptocurrencies as of today. Gaining recognition and listing on a popular exchange like Six is of significant interest to the entire crypto community. Also, as more institutional investors take the crypto turn and consider investments in digital currencies, large funds associated with these decisions will help the crypto market maintain the standards of investments like stocks. Cryptocurrencies will become mainstream and widely adopted in the long run.
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Here’s Why You Should NOT Yet Buy the Bitcoin Dip, Miner Capitulation Ahead?
- MicroStrategy (MSTR) Stock On Free Fall As SEC Rejects Its Bitcoin Accounting Strategy
- Second Consecutive Crash Day Extends Investor Loses Over $350 Billion, El Salvador Buys the Dip
- DeFi’s Liquidation Volume Hits $34.33 M ATH, The Highest Since Last year’s December
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?