Currently in the green by 1.29 percent at $3,609, the GTI Global Strength Technical Indicator for Bitcoin is showing that the leading cryptocurrency is finding a bottom and a short rally is coming on.
Bitcoin Finding Bottom
Bitcoin price seems to be stabilizing as it trades near the $3,500 level. At the time of writing, Bitcoin has been trading at $3,609 with 24-hours gains of 1.29 percent as per the data provided by Coinmarketcap.
Currently down 81 percent from its peak, Bitcoin price is oscillating between $3,545 and $3,750 since January 10th.
Bitcoin price chart, Source: Coinmarketcap
As expected and predicted by experts and analysts Bitcoin bottom just might be here as the technical indicator shows that Bitcoin is currently oversold and that means a short-term rally might be in order.
In our previous article, we shared the Delphi Digital report that stated that selling pressure is exhausted and Bitcoin will find its bottom in sometime around quarter 1 of 2019. Now, the technical indicators are signaling the same as Bloomberg stated,
“The GTI Global Strength Technical Indicator for Bitcoin is nearing oversold levels, clocking in at 35.6. That’s the lowest level since December. Bitcoin appears to be stabilizing around $3,500, with clear support at $3,000 to $3,100, the measure suggests.”
Recently, we reported that Changpeng Zhao, the CEO of the leading crypto exchange Binance also shared that Bitcoin is currently oversold while the crypto market is undervalued. However, he is confident that “this space will get so much bigger.”
The GRI VERA Trend Signals indicator that helps identify trends and Bitcoin has “breached its lower VERA band limit today, but rocketed back to trade just above the limit,” according to Bloomberg. This behavior implies that a short term rally is on the way.
With prices keep on going lower the investors are looking for signs of hope. Though, experts are also expecting Bitcoin to be in consolidation for the most part of 2019.
- Institutional Traders Are Shorting Bitcoin At Record Pace, Here’s Why
- Lido Shut Down Terra Support, Starts bLUNA And stLUNA Withdrawal
- This Whale Adds 787 More Bitcoins As Price Struggles
- After Vauld Suspends Withdrawals, These Crypto Exchanges Could Be Next
- Cardano’s Vasil Upgrade Goes Live On Testnet; When Will It Be Lauching On Mainnet?
- How Stable Is Tether? Data Shows USDT At Massive Liquidity Imbalance
- As BTC Plummets to $19,000, Elon Musk’s Tesla Reports $440 Million Impairment Losses
- British Army Regains Control Of Their Hacked Social Media Accounts Promoting Crypto Scams
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Cardano price Analysis: ADA Price Nearing Triangle Breakout Eyes $0.655
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?