TenX Cards will now be available in Australia. They have revealed subtly on their twitter page that they have arrived in Australia with a graphic indication of a Kangaroo holding a TenX card. The Australian enthusiasts who had registered on the notification page of TenX have reportedly received e-mails from the firm regarding Australian expansion.
— TenX (@tenxwallet) January 26, 2019
The Australian users started tweeting about it:
— TechMagy (@TechMagyCom) January 31, 2019
— Jimmy McShill (@JimmyMcShill) January 31, 2019
According to the company website,
“Cards are now live in Singapore, with further APAC countries following the suit very soon. Register your interest in the TenX App to be notified when it’s out in your region, as we strive to make the TenX Card available globally.” The APAC countries include countries in the Asia-Pacific region such as India, Japan, Laos, China and so on.
The company is also hosting a meetup for the Australian crypto community in Sydney for the first time on February 14, 2019. The TenX cards are funded using Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum. Hence their crowd is diversified by blockchain but unified by their system.
TenX is a revolutionary payment system that aims to make cryptocurrency spendable on-the-go. The Singapore based Blockchain company manufactures VISA backed cards that are spendable globally on POS devices. The cards can be used in almost 200 countries and 42 million active VISA points around the world.
TenX also provides a free mobile wallet that can be used to deposit, store or spend Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Ethereum. In the case of Cards, while the purchase is made in fiat currency, the equivalent value is deducted from the cryptocurrency Wallet.
They also have either native Blockchain token PAY that is priced at 0.25 USD according to CoinMarketCap at the time of writing. Their native token is not of much use now; however, widespread use of their Wallet and Card would benefit the independent token as well. The token is available on all the major exchanges including Bithumb, Bittrex, Huobi, Okex and so on.
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- “This Irritates Me”- Elon Musk Slams Twitter’s Integration Of NFTs
- Crypto Mayhem Grips Markets, $230 Billion Decimated In Massive Red Friday Selloff
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams to Buy Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Dips Today
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Sagging Values To Get A Boost With New Token Burn Mechanism?
- U.S. Fed Releases New Whitepaper for CBDC Digital Dollar, Kickstarts Debate
- Crypto Market Flash Crash: Bitcoin (BTC) Down 8%, Ethereum (ETH) And Altcoins Follow
- Breaking: Twitter Integrates NFT Profile Pictures and Crypto Wallets On IOS
- El Salvador wants to give small businesses access to Bitcoin-backed loans
- Meta and Instagram To Allow Users To Create, Display And Sell NFTs
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?