- Tezos has seen a very strong 12.5% price increase over the past 24 hours of trading as it reaches $3.20.
- This latest price increase makes it the strongest performing cryptocurrency out of the top 40 ranked projects.
Tezos managed to increase by a total of 12.5% over the past 24 hours of trading after finding support at $2.60 which was provided by a .5 Fibonacci Retracement level. The cryptocurrency is now back on the move as it sets its sights to reapproach the 2020 price highs.
The cryptocurrency is now up by over 160% since the start of the year as it is currently ranked in the 10th position with a total market cap valuation of $2.23 billion.
XTZ Price Analysis
XTZ/USD – Daily CHART – SHORT TERM
XTZ had been on a very strong price rally during February 2020 as it increased by over 150% to reach a high close to $4.00. It then rolled over slightly to retrace after mid-February as it dropped into support at $2.60, provided by the .5 Fibonacci Retracement level.
It has now rebounded since reaching this support as it looks to make an attempt at the 2020 highs once again.
Short term prediction: NEUTRAL
Tezos is now considered to be neutral and would need to close above $3.80 before it can be considered as bullish.
If the bulls can break the current resistance at $3.30, higher resistance lies at $3.50, $3.60, and $3.80. Above this resistance is expected at $4.00.
IF the bullish pressure can continue to drive Tezos above $4.00, added resistance can be expected at $4.20, $4.48, $4.50, $4,70 (1.272 Fibonacci Extension level), and $5.00.
On the other hand, if the sellers push lower, the first level of support lies at $3.00. Beneath this, support lies at $2.92 (.382 Fib Retracement), $2.60 (.5 Fib Retracement), and $2.60.
Support: $3.00, $2.92, $2.60, $2.50, $2.29, $2.00, $1.83.
Resistance: $3.32, $3.50, $3.60, $3.70, $4.00, $4.20, $4.48, $4.70, $4.80, $5.00.
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?