The Tezos price maintains a short-term downtrend in its technical chart. This pair plummeted to the $3.85 support, bringing a 58% discount in its value. Furthermore, the price obtained sufficient demand pressure from below, followed by reversal signs from price action and indicators.
Tezos Key technical points:
- The XTZ coin shows a death crossover of the 50-and-200-day EMA
- The daily RSI chart crossed above the neutral zone(50)
- The intraday trading volume in the Tezos coin is $272.5 Million, indicating a 53.2% gain.
Previously when we covered an article on Tezos, the coin was trying to bounce back from the $3.8 support. However, the price could never breach the nearest resistance of $4.54, and after experiencing strong rejection from this level, it plunged back to the bottom support.
This pair resonated in this level for around two weeks before giving a proper breakout from the overhead resistance on December $23. The price sustains the retest phase the next day, and by forming a morning star candle pattern, it seems ready for an upward rally.
The crucial EMA levels(50, 100, and 200) still indicate a bearish trend for this token. Moreover, the chart has recently shown a death crossover of the 50 and 200 EMA.
The daily Relative Strength Index (62) indicates increasing bullishness in the price with its evident bullish divergence.
XTZ/USD 4-hour time frame chart
For Tezos coin to provide a better confirmation for a new rally, it needs to reclaim the crucial resistance of $5.8. The crypto traders can now expect good support from the $4.5 level, which will bolster the price to rally towards the above resistance.
However, a minor resistance level stands between $5.8, and the price is $5.2. The crypto traders should look out for this resistance as it can offer sufficient resistance to interrupt the new rally.
The Moving average convergence divergence shows both lines moving above the neutral line, indicating a positive outlook for the token. Moreover, the chart also shows a bullish crossover of these lines, indicating a buy signal.
- Terra LUNA 2.0 Price Falls By Over 60% Hours After Airdrop
- What Is Terra LUNA 2.0, Here’s All You Need To Know
- Whales Accumulating These DeFi Tokens Amid Price Crash
- This Analyst Predicts A Bitcoin Bottom Before Bullish Momentum
- Terra Team Officially Activates Terra 2.0 Pheonix-1 mainnet, Here Are the Details
- Tron’s TRX Burn Total Exceeds 7.7 Billion
- Tron Stablecoin Reaches Key Milestone Amid Bearish Trends
- Binance Italy Gets Govt Nod, Global Expansion Goes On
- Just In: Russia Inches Closer To Crypto Adoption With Latest Move
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) Soars 9% As ETH Crashes, Here’s Why
- CRV Price Analysis: Dual Trendline Limits The CRV Bull Run
- DOT Price Analysis: Uncertainty Over DOT Price May End With Trendline Breakout
- ERON Price Analysis: Emerging Bullish Pattern Foretells 65% Rise In ERON
- AAVE Price Analysis : $95 Breakdown Rease 25% Fall In AAVE Price
- Sandbox Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout Aims SAND To Hit $2.6
- MATIC Price Analysis: Bullish Influence Grows on Consolidation
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?