Recently, Mark Zuckerberg declared that Facebook would be renamed Meta to capitalize on the digital frontier. According to digital currency investor Grayscale, the worldwide metaverse market will soon be worth $1 trillion. Even Twitter announced the utilization of avatars on its platform soon for users to explore the digital revolution.
Technologists predict that the Metaverse will be a fully functioning economy in a few years, with synchronous digital experiences as ubiquitous as email and social networking.
Virtual reality, streaming video, mobile games, avatars, and artificial intelligence are all combined in each phase. These days, a simple name and profile description aren’t enough, especially during this digital revolution era. The intent behind creating an online avatar is to give users a safe way to become early adopters of this potentially new type of technology and make the most of their digital presence.
This is why Novatar, a newly launched NFT project providing users with distinct and rare NFT avatars for the social and metaverse worlds, is setting out to change the current paradigm, for it aims to deliver an avatar that truly resembles its owner. The idea behind Novatar is to give a personal touch to be a virtual entity and go natural about the entire concept.
As the Novatar ages and matures, it will endure and demonstrate various physical changes. Blockchain dynamics allow an avatar’s development into an adult or its preservation as a newborn. This aging NFT feature where a baby NFT Novatar transforms into an adult is an industry-first feature and really sets Novatar apart from its rivals. Users will be able to create a new Meta identity with the help of these Novatars. Individuals in the virtual world will be identified by their Novatar, which can have a profession and a high-quality design.
Each Novatar will be unique (thanks to artificial intelligence and blockchain) as in the real world. One cannot generalize about any of them since they are all distinct. Exactly 25K Novatars will be generated, with unique facial expressions, futuristic clothing, and design.
Because of the wide diversity of genetic variations among Novatars, they exhibit a wide range of distinguishing characteristics. Each newborn avatar has nine essential/basic genes in its DNA. Ten out of the fourteen adult Novatar genes are essential, while the other four are optional.
Novatars may be homo or heterosexual, much as in the real world.
Additionally, the Novatars are also tickets to online and offline events for Novatar NFT holders. The project team will organize four key events according to the roadmap, and holders are invited to attend any or all of them. The event’s subject content, venue, and date will be made public soon.
- Do Kwon Says Terra Collecting Snapshot Data For LUNA Airdrop
- Top ETH Whales Add These DeFi Tokens Amid Crypto Volatility
- Here’s Why Bitcoin (BTC) Could Be In for Another 50% Correction Under $15,000
- Another Top Exchange To Delist Terra UST Over Collapse
- Just-In: Vitalik Buterin No Longer A Billionaire As Ethereum Crashes
- Bitcoin Price: Key Metrics Show Surprising Insights
- After Terra Crash, Galaxy Digital CEO Warns Against Bottom Buying
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices May Jump Next Week; Here’s Why
- Is Andre Cronje Back On Fantom? FTM Jumps 13%
- PlanB Says Bear Market Almost Over, Bitcoin (BTC) In Buying Range
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long
- Avalanche Price Analysis: AVAX Sellers Tease $30 Fallout; Sell or Hold?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Price Strikes $30000; Breakout Or Fakeout?
- TRX Price Analysis – Another Bullish Attempt For $0.075 Breakout
- KuCoin Price Analysis: Low Volume Rally Hints Pullback Opportunity in KCS
- Polkadot Price Analysis: Bull Trap May Drag DOT Price To $7.3 Mark
- APE Price Analysis: Triangle Breakout Eyes 55% Rise in APE