New York City has become the latest contender for the crypto hub in the US, especially after the newly elected Mayor promised to work towards making the city a growing hot spot for crypto businesses. A number of VC firms and money managers are looking to make the city their business home and proposals for the world’s largest crypto trading floor are already in.
Jason Ader, a former casino analyst aims to bag the casino license from the city with a $3 billion bet. He said the casino would be one of its kind as it would host the world’s largest crypto trading floor along with space for parking flying cars in the future. Ader said the casino would also feature an esports arena and a separate sector for live events. He explained,
“The goal is to have a differentiated but comprehensive approach to entertainment that goes beyond casino gaming with some pretty cool elements,”
The venue for the casino is yet to be decided but Ader said, given a choice he would prefer Manhattan.
New York Looks to Dethrone Miami
Miami is currently considered as the true Bitcoin city in the United States with a pro-Bitcoin Mayor in the form of Francis Suarez. Suarez has made way for the first even city coin that works on top of the Bitcoin network and the funds generated by the coin will be used for the development of the city.
New York City Mayor Eric Adams has made his crypto goals clear with the announcement of taking his full salary in Bitcoin. During his Mayor run, crypto was a key part of his campaign and he has doubled down on his promises after winning the race. There were possible talks about New York also working towards developing a city coin quite similar to the Miami coin as well.
- French Luxury Brand Balenciaga To Accept Crypto Payments In U.S.
- PayPal May Soon Accept All Forms Of Crypto Reveals Vice-President
- Crypto Analyst Predicts What Will Kickstart Next Bitcoin Bull Run
- Heavy Outflows Force Investors to Seek Refuge In Multi-crypto Investment Products
- PlanB: When Will Bitcoin (BTC) Price Cross $500K?
- Case Study: P2E Gaming Projects Tackling The Barriers To Web3 Mass Adoption
- Just-In: Indian Central Bank Head Bashes Crypto After Latest Crash
- This Top Crypto Exchange Offers To Support Burning Terra (LUNA)
- The Boss Cat Rocket Club – Space Bound Cats Living On The Blockchain
- Terra Recovery Plan Mired With Technical Issues, Here’s Why
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?
- Ethereum Classic Price Prediction 2022 : Here’s What to Expect from ETC Price ?
- SAND Price Analysis: SAND Buyers Await Trendline Breakout To Go Long