Bitcoin price closed the weekly on a red with a 3.66% decline. The price recorded at a high near $10,000 as CME futures price broke bullish. However, it was soon neutralized by selling pressures. The weekly closing price is $9207.
The market remained dull for the most part of last week. The primary range of the price was $200 between $9350 and $9150.
According to Tone Vays sequential analysis, the historic break on 25th October signals a long-term bullish reversal. However, it is subject to confirmation with this week’s close. It needs to above last week’s high. He specified his conditions in order to be a long-term bull at the moment,
So I would need to see pretty much $10,000 broken by next week in order to be bullish.
Bull Flag or Another Descending Triangle?
The consolidation after a massive price surge last Friday has kept traders guessing of its’ next big move. A short term continuation or bearish pattern after a big move on the upside is an indication of another leg-up. This formation is known as the bull flag. Sawcruhteez, a chart analyst and expert trader in his price analysis update stated his conditions for a bearish reversal, he said,
“[It] is when the length of this flag starts to get too wide in relation to the prior run-up.”
Currently, Bitcoin is testing the breakout levels as support around $9150. While the TA is still inclined to bulls, an elongation of the break could flip the market sentiments to bears. What looks like a bull flag, could turn to a bearish descending triangle with a target below $8000.
Nevertheless, at times of uncertainty, Bitcoin’s price has been known to remain non-volatile for long stretching periods. It might also witness a couple of fake-outs or flash movements during this period. However, a break below or above $8000 and $10000 should act as confirmations from both psychological and technical perspectives.
The price of Bitcoin at 5: 00 hours UTC on 4th November is $9136. It is trading above the support at 200-Day Moving average at $9106, which remains bullish. However, it is closer to a short-term bearish break at the moment.
Do you think Bitcoin will bounce above the 200-Day Moving Average? Please share your views with us.
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?