Memetokens, the biggest highlight of the 2021 Crypto pump, have failed to gain momentum this year. The Global Crypto market saw a slight recovery amid highly volatile conditions. The total crypto valuation rose by 3.44% over the last day. Metaverse and gaming category tokens have also managed to register an adequate growth.
Meme tokens show no surge
The meme crypto tokens valuation has increased by 2.3% in the last 24 hours. It now stands at $18.4 Billion. However, the total 24 hour trading volume has dropped by a massive 17.6% to stand at $988 million. The most famous meme coins like Dogecoin (DOGE) and Shiba Inu (SHIB) seem to lose their allure amid the bear market.
The largest dog themed meme token DOGE is down by almost 40% since the beginning of 2022. It is trading at an average price of $0.086, which is 88% down from its all time high (ATH) price of $0.73. However, it is still holding a total market valuation of over $10 billion.
Dogecoin hasn’t shown any intention as per future prospective. The token has been stuck as a meme token in the crypto market. DOGE’s price only surges over the Tweets and mentions of Elon Musk for now. The last time, the coin showed some price surge was Musk’s anticipation over buying Twitter.
Experts suggest selling SHIB
The second largest meme token and most searched crypto of 2021, Shiba Inu is also down by over 57% in the past 3 months. The SHIB team has announced multiple projects to increase the utility of the token. However, it hasn’t proved to be enough for the token. Data shows that with price, the largest whales holding the SHIB token have also decreased.
The ETH Whales are now holding around $522 Million worth of Shiba Inu tokens. A recent report by Finder, a blockchain data firm showed that around 73% of the panelists in a survey voted in favor of selling SHIB tokens.
- Are Hedge Funds Planning USDT Dump? Tether CTO Responds To Rumors
- Here’s Why Apecoin (APE) Price Is Skyrocketing Today
- Crypto Prices Falling Despite “Buy The Dip” Sentiment, Data Reveals Why
- Institutional Traders Dumped Bitcoin At A Record Pace Last Week
- Terra USTC Jumps 300%; Lands Back In Top 100 Cryptos
- Ripple’s EX CTO Dumps 40 million XRP tokens In Last 10 Days
- Dogecoin Soars 35%, Here’s Why Breaking This Level Is Crucial
- Crypto Lender Nexo Denies Fraud, Issues Cease And Desist Notice
- Ethereum (ETH) Price Rise and Stability Pulls Broader Crypto Market to $1 Trillion
- Scoop: This Hedge Fund Is Trying To Bailout BlockFi To Counter FTX
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000
- SHIB Price Analysis: Overhead Supply Pressure Hints SHIB to Retest $0.00001
- Avalanche Price Analysis: Will The AVAX Breakout Rally Reach $30?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: U-shaped Recovery could Lead SAND above $1.5
- NEAR Price Analysis: Reversal Within Channel could Sink NEAR Below $3