- Jack Dorsey’s Square recruiting for open source contributions
- Stellar and IBM launch global payments network
- 4 Countries moving towards crypto regulations
- CBOE brings Bitcoin Futures to hold
- Patricia plans to get stablecoin to Africa
Jack Dorsey’s Square recruiting for open source contributions
Jack Dorsey again made major headlines this week as he continued progressing on its crypto projects and plans. According to the recent tweet, Jack announced that Square is forming a new vertical called Square Crypto which will be an “open source initiative independent of [their] business objectives.” To accomplish this new venture, Jack mentioned that they have been hiring three to four cryptocurrency engineers and one designer.
Stellar and IBM launch global payments network
Cryptocurrencies and payments took another leap when IBM announced the launch of its Blockchain World Wire, a service that uses the Stellar protocol to smoothly facilitate cross border payments and point-to-point money transfers. IBM had originally announced the World Wire in October 2017and since then has been working on its development. With this announcement, the network is finally here and officially accessible in a handful of markets.
4 Countries moving towards crypto regulations
The market for cryptocurrency is just going to take a huge leap as 4 counties of the world are inching closer to regulating it. Canada and the emerging countries pack of Mexico, India, and Israel are all standing on the verge of regulating cryptocurrencies. While regulators in Canada are seeking input from the country’s crypto industry players regarding regulation, the government is soon to be presenting its set of rules in front of the apex court. Mexico and Israel are looking at various aspect before the give a legal nod.
CBOE brings Bitcoin Futures to hold
While the world is waiting for newer investment instruments for crypto, the existing one seems to be falling in danger. This week, the Chicago Board Options Exchange which launched Bitcoin Futures has put them on hold. The exchange purportedly stated that it is not going to list Bitcoin Futures in March this year, however, the previous Bitcoin Futures contracts listed on the exchange will remain listed till their expiry in June.
Patricia plans to get stablecoin to Africa
Africa to get its own stablecoin. Well, that’s true, PATRICIA Technologies, an e-commerce company, is planning to bring a stable for its African users. The company’s founder Hanu Agbodje was quoted saying “We intend to offer Africans something reliable, beneficial and that will boost the IGR of many African countries. Stable coins are important for exchange users, exchange operators, and for the cryptocurrency market as a whole”,
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?