Ric Edelman one of Wall Street veteran earlier today announced his entry in bitcoin. He will serve as an investor and advisor to New Bitwise asset management. In an exclusive interview with CNBC, he said that a bitcoin ETF is inevitable and it is only a matter of time till SEC approves one.
Ric bullish on Bitcoin, predicts a bitcoin ETF approval
In his interview, Ric emphasized the lack of awareness among the financial advisors about bitcoin and blockchain. He also provided his stand on Bitcoin ETF situation,
“A day will come when SEC creates or allows a Bitcoin ETF”
Ric also said that once a bitcoin ETF is approved it will change everything and crypto market will see a bullish trend. His comments resonate with earlier speculations made around Bitcoin ETF where some analysts even predicted that bitcoin prices may reach as high as $3500 if a Bitcoin ETF is approved.
— CNBC's Fast Money (@CNBCFastMoney) October 3, 2018
No doubt approval of a bitcoin ETF will mean more bitcoin adoption as investors will be able to invest in cryptocurrencies with the same ease as they invest in stocks. RIC’s comments raise a hope against SEC’s ignorance till now for a bitcoin ETF.
It is worth mentioning that SEC has already rejected bitcoin ETF application by the Winklevoss twins, two ETFs filed by Proshares, five ETFs from Direxion, and another from GraniteShares.
To stay updated about Bitcoin ETF news keep visiting at bitcoinetf
Do you think 2019 would be the year for institutional money to come in cryptos? Do let us know your views on the same.
- GBTC Share Price Tanks As the Bitcoin Fund Trades At Record Discount
- Terra Ecosystem Announces the LUNA Foundation Guard (LFG) to Boost Growth, LUNA Up 4%
- JPMorgan: High Gas Fee A Big Problem for Ethereum (ETH) Valuations, Can Lose Market Share
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?