The 2nd largest cryptocurrency by market cap XRP is currently in the red by 0.51 percent while the majority of the market is registering greens. Meanwhile, its liquidity is consistently getting a boost with new trading pairs and listings. Additionally, TransferGo, Ripple partner currently using xCurrent is working on xRapid to connect Europe.
XRP Defying the Market
The world’s second largest cryptocurrency XRP is currently trading in the red by 1.49 percent at $0.4439 while the majority of the crypto is in the green, for now. With a market cap of about $18 billion, it is currently managing the daily trading volume of $1.13 billion. It has further extended the market cap difference with Ethereum (ETH) to about $3.7 billion.
XRP 7-days price chart, Source: Coinmarketcap
XRP is surely defying the market sentiments as when the market was under deep correction, XRP has been in the red either marginally or registering greens intermittently. It can be seen in the top cryptos price movement shown below:
Meanwhile, XRP is constantly adding exchanges to boost its liquidity. Crypto enthusiast Leonidas who is constantly updating the community of all the XRP and Ripple related information shared different exchanges supporting XRP on their platform.
Brazilian exchange, NovoDAX will open XRP/BRL trading on 11/16/201. Another exchange Bit-Z will be adding XRP on November 22 with a USDT pair while Hong Kong-based ExLand will also be adding XRP/USDT pair. Gate.io is listing XRP in CNYX market.
In another instance, TransferGo, a registered payment service provider shared that the company currently using xCurrent is also working on XRP-powered xRapid to connect Europe. XRP enthusiast and Hodler, Giampaolo tweeted about this with a response from TransferGo team,
Already a Ripple client for cross-border settlement, TransferGo CEO Daumantas Dvilinskas had shared at the Swell event, “We just launched our first xCurrent transactions from everywhere in Europe to India through a partnership with Axis Bank. Ripple helped us build and manage this relationship.” It has resulted in 315 percent of growth and now the company is planning to leverage xRapid.
- DeFi’s Liquidation Volume Hits $34.33 M ATH, The Highest Since Last year’s December
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- “This Irritates Me”- Elon Musk Slams Twitter’s Integration Of NFTs
- Crypto Mayhem Grips Markets, $230 Billion Decimated In Massive Red Friday Selloff
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams to Buy Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Dips Today
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Sagging Values To Get A Boost With New Token Burn Mechanism?
- U.S. Fed Releases New Whitepaper for CBDC Digital Dollar, Kickstarts Debate
- Crypto Market Flash Crash: Bitcoin (BTC) Down 8%, Ethereum (ETH) And Altcoins Follow
- Breaking: Twitter Integrates NFT Profile Pictures and Crypto Wallets On IOS
- El Salvador wants to give small businesses access to Bitcoin-backed loans
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?