Tortola, British Virgin Islands, 16th November, 2021,
Transient Network, a Smart Contract Global Marketplace, has launched its much-anticipated TSC-Core mainnet on Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, and HECO Chain networks. The TSC-Core DApp provides the ability for anyone, anywhere, anytime to create and manage Next-Gen Contracts with no coding skills or tools required.
With features like transfer, deposit, and digital signature, TSC-Core lets users create self-executing contracts for a wide range of use cases including startup funding, rental agreements, invoices, will contracts, and much more. The DApp’s clean and intuitive interface makes smart contract creation as easy as filling up a simple form.
Most individuals and businesses don’t have the technical expertise to engage with smart contracts. With the launch of TSC-Core, they are no longer deprived of the immutability, transparency, speed, accuracy, and hyper-security that smart contracts bring to any transaction or agreement.
Smart contracts simplify transactions and agreements between anonymous as well as identified parties. Enabling not-so-tech-savvy individuals and businesses to use smart contracts will fuel the adoption of blockchain in a variety of industries and facets of life.
Transient is building the “Amazon of Smart Contracts” — a global marketplace of decentralized applications (DApps) designed to help non-coders to create self-enforcing and self-executing smart contracts for specific use cases and industries. As a blockchain-agnostic and Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) compatible platform, it can develop its DApps on multiple chains with ease.
After TSC-Core, Transient has three other DApps nearing the mainnet launch:
- CryptoPool: Enables users to create their pools for crypto price predictions and share in the winnings
- Esports: Builds an ecosystem of P2P market creation of your favorite Esports competitions and many other services—taking social betting and content-driven experiences to the next level
- NDA: Lets users create smart contracts that make it easier to work with clients and partners. Transient’s legal advisors ensure the contracts are bulletproof within the legal landscape.
Transient is a decentralized ecosystem that gives non-coders the ability to create and manage their Next-Gen contracts in the digital world. Its Smart Contract Global Marketplace is built from the ground up to increase blockchain adoption across every sphere of industry and life by hosting and enabling the instantaneous creation and distribution of a wide range of self-enforcing and self-executing smart contracts.
- Gabriel Zani
- [email protected]
- GBTC Share Price Tanks As the Bitcoin Fund Trades At Record Discount
- Terra Ecosystem Announces the LUNA Foundation Guard (LFG) to Boost Growth, LUNA Up 4%
- JPMorgan: High Gas Fee A Big Problem for Ethereum (ETH) Valuations, Can Lose Market Share
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?