In an attempt to reach out to more users and find its use case in the real world in businesses, Tron has been launched on the Bitcoin Superstore and now it allows users to pay for items at 200,000 stores including Amazon and Starbucks using cryptocurrency.
What is the Bitcoin superstore and why is it important?
Bitcoin Superstore is a legitimate company registered in the State of Florida, USA and prides itself on integrity and customer service. It allows users to buy nearly any item from any Online Retailer to the likes Amazon, Google Express, Walmart.com, and ANY other online retailer who does not charge a membership fee by using Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. The store charges a flat 2% service fee of the order’s subtotal. This is the lowest fee around. The website also guarantees fast delivery and matches Amazon, Google Express, and Walmart’s Two-Day Shipping speeds along with all other retailer shipping speeds. The company use to accept Bitcoins but has recently added Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Ethereum, Litecoin, TRON, and XRP increasing use case of cryptocurrencies into real-world businesses
The store stands to be important as it is one of the few players that bring cryptocurrency usage to mainstream businesses. The company now claims its goal is to add one new coin each week and also open for suggestion
Tron which recently bought P2P payments to Twitter and other social media platforms via its payment platform Seedit has found yet another large user base to bring its use to real life.
You voted, and we listened!
Customers can now buy from nearly any online retailer with #TRON! What does the #cryptocommunity think of our addition? #Tronix #Tronics #TRX $TRX @Tronfoundation @justinsuntron @TronNews_ pic.twitter.com/XDLCECRrcx
— Bitcoin Superstore (@BitcoinSuperst1) August 12, 2018
Also, read: Tron Brings P2P Payments and Reward System to Twitter
Cryptos are designed to be used, not invested
Although with the price rising, the world has slowly started accepting cryptocurrencies as investment instruments and have slowly forgotten that their use case is of utmost important without which they would fall apart. That’s one of the reasons it becomes a super important news for Tron. Its one reads through Satoshi’s paper on Bitcoin it clearly states.
“What is needed is an electronic payment system based on cryptographic proof instead of trust, allowing any two willing parties to transact directly with each other without the need for a trusted third party,”
In essence, what the founders of Bitcoin (BTC) wanted was a universal payment system that everyone could use. This aim has formed the basis of the crypto world ever since and, irrespective of anything else, that’s what developers are striving for today. Based on this, the recent announcement by Bitcoin Superstore should provide a huge boost for Tron (TRX).
By partnering with the largest online crypto retailer, Tron has moved a step closer to mainstream acceptance. Indeed, with consumers now able to spend TRX at more than 200,000 digital stores, the question of “where can I spend Tron” appears to have been answered. However, despite what should be seen as positive news, the price of XRP hasn’t improved much but that’s a sentiment now. In the long run, it will all make sense.
Will Tron be able to surpass its other competitors in the race of mainstream acceptance? Do let us know your views on the same.
- Breaking: El Salvador Buys 80 Bitcoin (BTC), Here’s How Prices Reacted
- U.S. DoJ Slaps Charges Against Promoters of Baller Ape Club NFT In Rug Pull Scam
- Canada-based Ledn Challenges FTX’s Bid of BlockFi Acquisition With Better Proposal
- Just In: Basel Committee Proposes Cap For Banks’ Bitcoin Holding
- Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Show Strength, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Singapore Financial Regulator Reprimands Three Arrows Capital
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- Bitcoin Prices Can Reach This Level By End Of 2022; Reveals Deutsche Bank
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?