Team Tronics, Tron’s Knowledge Company, built by the TRON TRX community leaders for the community announced that it would be launching a University that would be providing Decentralised education where content and material will be provided by the experts to worldwide community and help will be available from a decentralised pool of people who believe in the vision of TRON.
The aim of the University would be to strengthen and build the skills of the Tron communities.
The university is utilising an existing online platform for its initial release which will provide flexibility till the team can decide the format that would work in the true sense. Community members will be able to register to gain access to the challenges, course’s and quizzes. Rewards can be earned by completing these classes and reading articles about Tron, its partners and Blockchain as a whole. The course would work on three levels namely
All members, who enrol, will start from the beginning giving a level playing field to everyone for a unified advancement of all the material. There will be no time restriction as to how fast you can progress through the classes and tests, but new content will be added at defined times as per guidelines of the university.
The content included in the University will comprise of all aspect of ‘TRON’ and blockchain, and the TRON Foundation will have a direct contribution to this content. Upon completion of these classes, rewards will be allocated.
All the classes will have a predefined amount of TRX set as its reward for a successful completion of a challenge, course or quiz.
Team Tronics will pay their rewards in TRX, this is the safest option for community members. According to the community, TRX at this time is the only token with value and a real usability.
The team is very clear that it doesn’t want to expose the community to uncertainties around issuing an unknown token that has no use on the wider TRON platform and is ultimately controlled by the issuer taking away the true meaning of decentralization
All content and material will be created by this great accumulation of knowledge from Team Tronics Community which has a vast support group of individuals and communities all over the world, allowing the university to provide the most varied and comprehensive classes that can be offered.
The team will have exclusive content created solely for the university giving them the greatest control over how they want to present the classes to the community. And to mention again that all this would be decentralised instead of a traditional centralised teacher-student university
This project will truly give Tron access to the great pool of knowledge from its own university going forward. Additionally, it will increase awareness for blockchain and cryptocurrencies making more people aware of how a decentralized world works.
Will Torn succeed in its mission to decentralise education? Will this change the way education industry works today? Do let us know your views on the same
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?