Tron has exceeded 1 million daily transactions while growing its total number of accounts and online nodes. The 11th largest cryptocurrency is on its way to surpass the combined daily transaction volume of top three cryptos i.e. Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and XRP.
Tron Celebrates Surassing 1 Million Daily Transactions
The 11th largest cryptocurrency has broken its own records by exceeding 1 million daily transactions recently. Tron founder and CEO Justin Sun took to Twitter to announce this accomplishment:
“#TRON surpassed 1 MILLION daily transactions!! Congrats @dmichaels24 @LittleTronChan @Cgj_Crypto @Moelands2020 @dantoszek18 for guessing right! What’s next?”
On November 4, Tron recorded the highest number of daily transactions at 1018795. While the lowest number was recorded on June 29 at 1397 as per Tronscan.org.
Soon, Tron will be able to surpass the combined daily transactions volume of top three cryptos viz. Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and XRP as pointed out by a Tron enthusiast,
#TRON set a new record with 996,041 daily transactions on Nov 3 ??
Comparison on Nov 3:$BTC: 249,564$ETH: 505,015$XRP: 265,004
= 1019583 Total Txs#TRX is a mere 23,542 Txs from beating the combined daily transaction volumes of #BTC, #ETH & #XRP!#IAmDecentralized ??$TRX pic.twitter.com/zaMtAjVRB1
— Misha Lederman (@mishalederman) November 4, 2018
Tron has already left Ethereum behind and in order to celebrate this achievement, as Sun has Tweeted a few days back, 1,000 TRX will be rewarded to each of the five winners,
“#TRON reached 990k transaction yesterday(11/02/2018). Almost 2x to that of #ethereum. Guess when TRON will reach 1M Tx per day? Guess & RT. I will randomly pick 5 winners for 1k $TRX each!”
Apart from daily transactions, Tron is constantly growing its addresses and nodes. With a block height of 3816367, the total number of accounts has reached 563823 while the online nodes are already past 1k at 1130.
Also, Ashburn, where 70 percent of the world’s online traffic goes through has the majority of the active TRX nodes.
Tron community is excited about this achievement as one Tron enthusiast shares,
“Congrats @justinsuntron you have been able to accomplish so much in such a short period of time. I can’t wait for the end of Q4 and what 2019 brings. I smell Top 5 by EOY 2019.”
At the time of writing, the $1.5 billion market cap cryptocurrency has been trading at $0.0235 with about a 4 percent surge in the past 24 hours.
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Here’s Why You Should NOT Yet Buy the Bitcoin Dip, Miner Capitulation Ahead?
- MicroStrategy (MSTR) Stock On Free Fall As SEC Rejects Its Bitcoin Accounting Strategy
- Second Consecutive Crash Day Extends Investor Loses Over $350 Billion, El Salvador Buys the Dip
- DeFi’s Liquidation Volume Hits $34.33 M ATH, The Highest Since Last year’s December
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?