Tron, the smart contract and dapps platform have achieved a major feat in the history of its existence. The Tron blockchain just surpassed Bitcoin’s number of transactions. This is remarkable progress as the platform has only existed for less than a year while Bitcoin has been around for over ten years now. Number of transactions is now 412,608,460 as compared to 410,807,309 for Bitcoin.
Tron usage on the increase
Tron and Bitcoin number of transactions from Tron and Blockchain explorersAccording to a blockchain analyst Mr Gordon, Tron usage has increased significantly and has surpassed Bitcoin as shown by the number of transactions as the number of transactions translates to usage. Tron usage and number of dapp users and number dapps and smart contracts has increased significantly as well. According to Tron’s latest weekly report, the platform now has 877 smart contracts while the number of dapps increased by 39, driving up the number of users on the platform.
Not only has Tron increased in the number of smart contracts and dapps, another key indicator of usage, number of nodes on the Tron network, has also increased from 1,357 from 1,100 within a few days as per the latest report. This is also a significant improvement to the network that could contribute significantly.
Tron promises more
With all the achievements so far, Tron’s CEO Justin Sun still promises that Tron’s native token TRX will soon rise to join the top ten cryptocurrencies again. Not only TRX, he added that BTT will also rise to join the top 30 cryptocurrencies by the end of Q2. Justin Sun may be planning to launch more dapps or implement programs such as the Accelerator program which attracted developers to the platform recently.
Meanwhile, Bitcoin is still pushing ahead while altcoins struggle including Tron’s TRX. Will the growth experienced by the Tron network eventually support TRX price on the market? We will watch to see in the next few days how TRX performs in relation to other altcoins.
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- “This Irritates Me”- Elon Musk Slams Twitter’s Integration Of NFTs
- Crypto Mayhem Grips Markets, $230 Billion Decimated In Massive Red Friday Selloff
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams to Buy Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Dips Today
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Sagging Values To Get A Boost With New Token Burn Mechanism?
- U.S. Fed Releases New Whitepaper for CBDC Digital Dollar, Kickstarts Debate
- Crypto Market Flash Crash: Bitcoin (BTC) Down 8%, Ethereum (ETH) And Altcoins Follow
- Breaking: Twitter Integrates NFT Profile Pictures and Crypto Wallets On IOS
- El Salvador wants to give small businesses access to Bitcoin-backed loans
- Meta and Instagram To Allow Users To Create, Display And Sell NFTs
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?