In the world of cryptocurrency, getting the right information at the right time regarding any project is very difficult as there are very limited right sources of information. Also keeping track of all the sources and separating the FUD from actual news is difficult. Understanding this huge gap, Binance Info, the information arm of the leading exchange has launched the Gold Label Project and recently has added Zcoin, Nano and Verge to its list.
Coins appreciate their addition to Binance’s Gold Label Project
After Tron, Qtum and Ontology and many other coins in the first two days, Binance info announced a series of coins that were added to Binance Info’s Gold Label Project on day there. Binance used its Twitter handle to make this announcement where Zcoin, Nano and Verge stood out to be the most famous projects among others. The other projects that were added on day three to the Gold Project were Digix Global, Aeron, OST, Enjin Coin, Nexus and Genesis Vision.
Binance Info Gold Label day 3 verified projects: @DigixGlobal @nano @aeron_aero @OSTdotcom @enjin @NxsEarth @genesis_vision @vergecurrency @zcoinofficial
Apply to join the Gold Label Project: https://t.co/dx58GhB71I pic.twitter.com/ChAdoWbjdT
— Binance Info (@Binance_Info) November 29, 2018
Binance Info had added Tron, Ontology, Aelf, Bluzelle, NULS, Gifto, Cybermiles, Skycoin, Qtum and QLC chain on day 1 while day 2 saw an addition of NEO, GXChain, H Cash,IOS Token, Nebulas,Quark Chain, Project Pai, Contentos, IoTeX, Wanchain and yoyow
Officially joined the initiative and received verification from Binance Info: @BluzelleHQ @aelfblockchain @OntologyNetwork @Tronfoundation @nulsservice @gifto_io @cybermiles @Skycoinproject @QtumOfficial @QLCchain.
Apply to join the Gold Label Project: https://t.co/dx58GhB71I pic.twitter.com/V6BDXr0yz9
— Binance Info (@Binance_Info) November 27, 2018
According to the Medium post of Binance Info, the blockchain industry is seeing some polarization between good and bad projects, as well as issues in transparency. As many projects do not report updates regularly or do not disclose certain information, its difficult for the investor and other participants of the community to take a call on them. Because of these, some bad project industry tends to lose credibility
As the Gold Project helps in separating the good from the bad and raise awareness about malicious projects, the coins and tokens added here have given their thumbs up and have appreciated the initiative.
— TRON Foundation (@Tronfoundation) November 26, 2018
— Zcoin (@zcoinofficial) November 29, 2018
Qtum has officially joined @Binance_Info as a Gold Label Project. Thank you @cz_binance and your team for helping to bring transparency to the industry!https://t.co/p7fjPj2i1M pic.twitter.com/X5mn8NdQtV
— QtumOfficial (@QtumOfficial) November 28, 2018
The Gold Label Project has a rigorous verification process and maintenance strategy, one can expect the community to be better informed with respect to which project is actually good and reduce chances of being duped by malicious projects and people who are in the industry for all the wrong reasons
Will Binance Info become a flagship platform for all crypto project related information? Do let us know your views on the same
- Cardano (ADA) Can Become Second Altcoin After Solana to hit ATH, Here’s Why
- Top Exchange Tokens Prints Differing Moves in Current Market Reawakening
- DeFi Tokens Pares Off Gains As Crypto Market Inks a Broad Retracement
- Crypto Review: Utrust [UTK] Price And Market Analysis, Is $UTK a Good Future Investment?
- ETHUSDT Analysis: ETH Price Action Parabola – Swing High Objective for a Strong Continuation
- Solrise Finance and Civic Technologies Launch First Permissioned DEX on Solana
- eToro Sets Eyes on Defi Market, Launches 11 Defi Assets Based Investment Portfolio
- Cardano ($ADA) Reclaims Third Spot With 13% Price Jump, Here’s Why it Can Surge Further
- Just-in: Coinbase to expand legal and compliance team Amid regulatory crackdown
- Def-2-Earn NFT Game, Knight War The Holy Trio Announces Dual IDO gearing a massive public launch