The tenth largest cryptocurrency TRON coin (TRX) is making news with three new listings that broaden its visibility. Taiwan’s largest crypto exchange Max, Indonesia’s Indodax and the global exchange CoinEx have listed Tron and starts its trading from today and tomorrow.
Taiwan’s largest crypto exchange Max allows Tron coin trading from June 6
The cryptocurrency market has taken a serious toll as the market cap dips down to about $335 billion. Majority of the coins are in the deep red. No announcements or developments are able to shake the bears off.
Tron coin (TRX) recently completed its highly anticipated MainNet launched but failed to pull the bulls in. However, it didn’t stop this extremely active cryptocurrency from making more announcements. Despite suffering great losses, crypto exchanges are eager to list Tron coin (TRX). The listings might not be shooting TRX price but it surely is a sign of its rising popularity, support, and growing adoption.
Tron CEO Justin Sun is making all the efforts for the developments and maintaining the buzz around TRON.
One of the latest listing to realize now is Taiwan’s biggest crypto trading platform Max/Maicoin. Sun Tweeted with:
“#TRON $TRX #TRX will be listed on @Max_exch, you can deposit and withdraw #TRX on June 4, 2018 (GMT+8) and trade TRX/TWD on June 6, 2018 (GMT+8).”
The biggest digital asset of Taiwan, MAX exchange offers crypto-to-crypto trading and Taiwan Dollar (TWD) fiat to cryptocurrency. Now, it has opened crypto-fiat trading with Tron coin (TRX) and TWD.
Indodax starts TRX coin trading from today, CoinEx from tomorrow
The next one is the largest crypto exchange of Indonesia, Indodax. According to the media sources, the exchange stated:
“Tron was chosen because this token is in the top 50 of CoinMarketCap, so it doesn’t need to go through a community coin voting process. This is consistent with our mission to always add quality digital assets at Indodax.com.”
Trading on the exchange starts from today as stated by Sun:
“#TRON $TRX #TRX will be available to trade with $Rupiah at @IndodaxOfficial, deposit starts from June 4th 2018 at 8:00 WIB, trading starts from June 5th 2018 at 15:00 WIB.”
With the population of over 266 million, Indonesia presents a huge opportunity for Tron where trading is legal though crypto usage is banned.
CoinEx is the last one in this list which offers its trading services globally in about 100 of regions. Supporting multiple languages, the crypto exchange will begin the deposits and trading from tomorrow i.e. June 6 at 11.00 am [GMT+8]. As for the trading pairs, TRX/BCH and TRX/BTC are made available for trading.
Cryptocurrency exchanges from around the world are adding TRX coin to their platforms. However, the usual result of listings that is a pump in the TRX price is missing here. Tron is still in the red at $0.059 with a 24-hour dip of 0.35 percent.
Do you think once the trading starts full force on these exchanges, Tron coin will see an upward swing in its prices? Share your thoughts with us!
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Breaking: Valkyrie Planning To List Bitcoin Mining ETF On NASDAQ
- Just-In: OpenSea Reportedly Planning to Integrate Solana And Phantom Wallet
- Can Bitcoin’s Price Hit $1 Million? Ark Invest Is Confident It Can Happen In 2030
- DappRadar: Strong Possibility of DeFi Shakeout In 2022 Amid Crypto User Exodus
- YouTube’s Head of Gaming Joins Polygon Studios, CEO Praises NFT and Crypto
- Bitcoin And Ethereum Sell Off Nearing An End- CNBC Host Jim Cramer
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?