Tron [TRX] recorded another positive leg to its bullish momentum, which began last week. Price gained 53.5% as the bullish reversal in the crypto started on 24th October 2019. It tested a short term high at $0.023.
Price further added to the gains as Samsung extended support for TRX on its Blockchain Keystore.
The cryptocurrency markets witnessed a one-sided growth in the dominance of Bitcoin in the last quarter. The dominance of BTC is currently at 67%. Hence, the expected alt season hasn’t seen any momentum for the more significant part of the year.
Nevertheless, China’s newfound drive for blockchain benefits not only Bitcoin price but also smart contracts and DApps platforms. Apart from Tron, NEO gained about 56% with the increasing interest from Chinese.
The 35% gains in Tron got further accentuated yesterday at the Samsung Developer Conference currently underway. At the SDC, two new blockchain teams, Tron and Klaytn, have set up booths to attract developers.
Samsung Leads with Blockchain Integration Programs
Justin Jun, the founder of Tron, announced integration with Samsung at the event. Tron [TRX] will now be one of the critical elements in building DApps for Samsung smartphones.
The crypto can be stored and managed in Samsung’s Galaxy S10 and Note10 smartphone series. The apps will be able to access these cryptocurrencies natively. Tron [TRX] gained in double digits on the news. The price rose from $0.0204 to close at 0.0221.
The South Korean technology giant has begun blockchain implementation in its flagship models Galaxy S10 and Note10. Its’ Blockchain Keystore app allows for SDK integration to build DApps for its smartphones. Apart from these two cryptocurrencies, it supports Bitcoin and initially added support for Ethereum.
Which cryptocurrency do you think will be the most widely adopted smart contract platform? Please share your views with us.
- BNBPeach Simplifying High Yield Farming
- Indian Trade Association CII Recommends “Special Class Securities” For Crypto
- 7 Reasons Why The Bitcoin and Crypto Bull Run Will Stretch Well Into 2022
- Bitcoin (BTC) Dominance Falls Lowest Since Feb 2018, Here’s How Altcoins can Benefit
- XRP Lawsuit: The DPP Dispute is Back, Here’s How It May Ravage Ripple’s Former Win
- Former OCC Chief Says the U.S. Is “Unquestionably behind the curve” in Fostering Crypto Growth
- CBDC India: RBI Governor Compares Digital Fraud to Fake Indian Currency Notes
- World’s Top Venture Capital Firm Sequoia Capital Hints at DAO Integration
- Google Trends Data: ‘Dogecoin’ and ‘Ethereum Price‘ Amongst Top 10 Most Searched News
- RFOX: Building the Metaverse for Everyone
- Tron Price Analysis: The TRX Coin Preparing For The Recovery Phase With Eyes On The $0.123 Mark
- Chainlink Price Analysis: The LINK Token Hints At A Bear Trap In Its Technical Chart
- Polkadot Price Analysis: The DOT Coin Shows Buying Pressure Below 0.618 FIB Level; Will This End its Correction Phase?
- XRP, Terra and NEM Price Analysis: 08 December
- Filecoin, EOS and Litecoin Price Analysis: 08 December
- Tezos Price Prediction: XTZ Is Up 35% To 5.5% As Bulls Aim For $7.0
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: BTC Back Above $50K As Market Recovery Begins
- BSV Price Analysis: The BSV Coin Prepares For Its Next Big Move Resonating Inside A Definite Range
- AVAX Price Analysis: The Coin Price Has Discounted 35% In This Correction Phase; Is This a Fair Value For AVAX?
- Ethereum, Harmony and Spell Token Price Analysis: 07 December