Price is currently trading inside a minor support area at $0.023. Furthermore, it has been following a descending resistance line and has been rejected four times so far by it. The resistance line has been in place for 52 days. The drop was preceded by bearish divergence in the RSI. After the drop, the price has struggled to break out above the 0.382 fib line at $0.025 and is currently in the process of making a triple bottom.
- There is major resistance near $0.035.
- There are three support areas: $0.023 (minor), $0.021 (minor), $0.018 (major).
- Price has been following a descending resistance line for the past 52 days.
- Price has not retraced above the 0.382 fib line of the entire drop.
Tron Price Analysis – TRX/USD – 2-Hours chart
A look at the 2-hour chart shows that price is trading inside the first minor support area near $0.023. If the support area fails, the next ones can be found near $0.021 and $0.018 (major). We can also see that price has been following a descending resistance line and has been doing so for the past 52 days, since reaching the top at $0.035. After five unsuccessful attempts at breaking out above the resistance line, price generated bearish divergence with the RSI, and a sharp drop ensued. The drop occurred on significant but not extreme volume.
As for the indicators, the price is trading below the 7 and 21-period moving averages which have made a bearish cross and are offering very close resistance to the price. The RSI is at 28, indicating oversold conditions.
Tron Price Analysis – TRX/USD – 15-Minutes chart
A look at the 15-minutes chart shows that after the drop from $0.027 price made a temporary bottom at $0.023, where it is currently trading now. Price has tried unsuccessfully to break out above the 0.382 fib line above $0.025. It formed a temporary support area which now has turned into resistance (red rectangle). This movement has been going on for roughly six days. Currently, it seems like the price has made a triple bottom (bullish reversal pattern) combined with a bullish divergence in the RSI. It is worth noting that the volume on bearish candles has been significantly higher than that on bullish candles.
As for the indicators, the RSI is at 45, after briefly being in oversold territory.
- Elon Musk Tweet: Tesla Accepting Dogecoin, But There Is A Catch!
- Chainalysis Report Claims Criminal Usage Of Cryptocurrency Will Decrease In 2022
- SHIB Bulls Cause Shiba Inu Prices To Skyrocket
- Strike App Faces Problems In Argentina; Does Not Support Bitcoin, Claim Users
- Crypto Exchange Bitfinex Tells Ontario Customers To Close Accounts After OSC Canada Cracks Its Whip
- Rio De Janeiro Plans To Buy Bitcoin With City’s 1% Reserve; Tax Discounts Also To Be Offered
- India Seizes $5 Million Worth Assets in $162M Morris Coin Crypto Ponzi Scheme
- North Korean Hackers Embezzled $400 Million In Cryptocurrency Last Year – Report
- Breaking: Elon Musks Tweets ‘Tesla Merch Buyable with Dogecoin’
- Crypto Exchange Binance Enables Direct Withdrawals to Ethereum Layer 2
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?