A look at the Weekly chart for TRX shows that price is currently trading at $0.027. Price is within the resistance area of $0.029-$0.031. Furthermore, we can see that price is following a descending support line since January 2018, from which it started its upward move from $0.014 in December 2018. The MACD is going up with strength and is very close to turning positive for the first time since June 2018.
The price is also trading between the 7 and 21-period moving averages, which are possibly getting ready to make a bullish cross.
The RSI is at 50, indicating neither overbought nor oversold conditions.
A look at the 3-day chart shows that price is facing resistance from both the Ichimoku cloud and the 50-period moving averages. Price rallied all the way to the resistance area at$0.031 before retracing a small amount. It has developed significant bearish divergence with both the RSI and the MACD, the latter of which is losing power and possibly setting itself up for a bearish cross.
However, the 7 and 21 periods MAs have made a bearish cross. Furthermore, the projected cloud is positive from April onward.
A look at the Daily chart solidifies the conclusions from the 3-day one. There is an even more pronounced bearish divergence in both the RSI and the MACD. Furthermore, the 7-day MA is losing power, possibly setting itself up for a bearish cross.
However, the Ichimoku cloud is positive and is offering support to price until $0.024.
A look at the 6-hour chart finally gives us a possible structure for the price to be trading in. We can see that has been following an increasing support line since late December 2018, while possibly trading in a symmetrical triangle since January 10th. The symmetrical triangle is a neutral pattern, with both a breakout and a breakdown is likely. The triangle is projected to end around February 17. The closest resistance area is at $0.031-$0.032, while the next support area will be found at $0.018-$0.019.
- Price is close to the resistance area at $0.029-$0.031
- Long-Medium term indicators have developed bearish divergence
- Short-term price is moving in a symmetrical triangle.
- Just-In: Bitcoin May Soon Be A Legal Tender in Arizona
- OpenSea Fixes Vulnerability, But Users Are Still Losing NFTs To Hackers
- Crypto Mining: Putin Says Russia Has a ‘Competitive Advantage’ – Wants to ‘Tax and Regulate,’ Not Ban It
- Goldman Sachs Says Mainstream Crypto Adoption Not Enough to Boost Bitcoin (BTC) Price
- Fidelity Eyes for ETFs Tied to Metaverse After the SEC Rejects Its Spot Bitcoin ETF
- Rio De Jeneiro’s Mayor Reveals 1%Of Its Treasury Reserves Will Be Poured Into Cryptocurrencies
- Fake Grimacecoin Jumps 285,000% After McDonald’s’ Response to Elon Musk Tweet
- Turkey President Tayyip Erdoğan Orders For Metaverse Research
- After Twitter, Reddit Might Allow Users To Add NFT as Profile Picture
- Facebook’s Bumbling Crypto Venture Diem to Wind Down, Sell Assets
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?