A new open source cross-platform cross blockchain wallet library has been launched by Trust Wallet with the support of various Blockchains. The announcement hit the market on Feb 28, 2019, wherein the open sourcing Wallet Core will help anyone, especially developers to build their dApps and wallets using its interface.
Per the announcement, Trust Wallet Core presently supports demanding blockchains including, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Dash, Zcoin, Zcash, BNB Coin, Ripple, Wanchain, Vechain, Tron, Icon, and TomoChain. The same has been announced by Justin Sun, the founder of TRON platform, stating that;
— Justin Sun (@justinsuntron) March 1, 2019
What is a Trust Wallet Core?
Trust Wallet Core is a wallet library that facilitates developers with the implementation process of developing dApps and wallets. Furthermore, it aims to make new coin and wallet integration easier with its open sourcing Wallet core platform. A note from the official announcement goes as follows;
We are happy to announce the open-sourcing of Trust Wallet Core—an open-source cross-platform cross-blockchain wallet library. The library supports all common hashing functions, elliptic curve cryptography, key derivation, address encoding/decoding, and transaction signing for all supported blockchains.
Nevertheless, the announcement reads that ‘Trust Core Wallet’ provides the ‘idiomatic interface’ that a user can select based on the language and platform they’re using for dApps and wallet.
Are you a #Developer and want to integrate your blockchain with Trust Wallet? Introducing: Trust Wallet Core- the first open-source cross-platform cross-blockchain wallet library https://t.co/PP3keNNZVI pic.twitter.com/pyeGYiNc5Y
— Trust – Crypto Wallet (@TrustWalletApp) February 28, 2019
The library itself is written in C++ with a C interface. This allows us to write code that is small and fast. While being usable from any platform and language.
Users who wish to explore ore can hit this page ( ) or can chat with the Telegram group of Trust wallet Core here ( )
On top of all, many crypto enthusiasts believe it a good move in crypto space – consequently, one such member on Twitter says;
We choose by a set of criteria: most popular, easy to add.
Some days ago we have launched our open sources cross-blockchain wallet library (https://t.co/i5ie1Vd1TZ). Now anyone can contribute to WalletCore implementing any blockchain and it'll be available in the Trust Wallet.
— ArtemGoryunov (@ArtemGoryunov) February 26, 2019
What’s your view on Trust Wallet launching Trust Wallet Core for everyone? Share your opinion with us.
- GBTC Share Price Tanks As the Bitcoin Fund Trades At Record Discount
- Terra Ecosystem Announces the LUNA Foundation Guard (LFG) to Boost Growth, LUNA Up 4%
- JPMorgan: High Gas Fee A Big Problem for Ethereum (ETH) Valuations, Can Lose Market Share
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?