Amidst the downward trend in the crypto market, a few of the cryptocurrencies are registering the gains either in anticipation or finally getting listed on big exchanges.
Binance to list TUSD on May 18
Currently, the entire market is swimming in deep red with Bitcoin (BTC) down by 5.13 percent, Ethereum (ETH) 4.85 percent, and Ripple (XRP) 7.13 percent. Some cryptocurrencies are losing in double digits going down as far as 20 percent.
Despite the ongoing Consensus event, the crypto market is experiencing a big hit and continuing onto its bearish trend.
However, a few of the cryptocurrencies are seeing the flecks of green in elation of getting listed on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
First, we are going to talk about the upcoming listing of TrueUSD (TUSD) on Binance. One of the world’s top crypto exchanges, Binance will list TUSD on May 18, 2018. TUSD/BNB, TUSD/BTC, and TUSD/ETH will be the trading pairs made available, though “users can now start depositing TUSD in preparation for trading.”
TrueUSD is a stable cryptocurrency that is claimed to be 100 percent legally backed by the value of USD which means each TUSD is redeemable for $1 USD.
In anticipation of getting listed on such a huge exchange, TUSD is already registering gains of 3.82 percent and at the time of writing it is sitting at $1.04.
Bithumb lists LRC, WAX, PAY, GTO, and POWR
A few other cryptocurrencies that are in the green as well are TenX (PAY) and Loopring (LRC) which have been listed on Bithumb.
Bithumb is the sixth largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world by trade volume as per the Coinmarketcap. Today, the exchange announced that it is listing five new coins viz. Loopring (LRC), WAX (WAX), TenX (PAY), Gifto (GTO), and Power Ledger (POWR),
Out of the five of these coins, TenX is currently at $1.50 while rising at a fast rate of 18.64 percent despite the bullish trend in the market. Loopring is also registering gains but at a much slower pace which is at $0.66 while taking a surge of 0.65 percent.
Whereas, other coins i.e. Power Ledger and Wax are currently at $0.46 and $0.28 with a loss of 5.25 percent and 5.8 percent respectively. However, Gifto is at $0.35 USD with a loss of 3.95 percent but is gaining in BTC and ETH trading pairs by 1.53 percent and 0.99 percent respectively.
Exchange listings, especially major ones like Binance have a history of spiking the prices of the cryptocurrencies. However, Bithumb listings have esulted in way more dramatic surges in the prices.
With the market currently riding the red wave, it is quite expected of the prices to not reach as high as they would in a green market.
What are your views on these crypto market rising with the listings? Share your thoughts with us!
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Elon Musk Shamed After DogeBonk Took The ‘Moon Mission’ Challenge To The SpaceX Factory
- Cardano (ADA) Price Rises By 30% Last Week, Transactions Volume in last 24 hrs Surpasses $5 Billion
- Crypto.com Users Reportedly Lose $15 Million Or At Least 4,600 ETH
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?