Bitcoin [BTC] has continued to trade above $11,500 with traders turning more bullish than ever. Analysts are attributing the US-China Trade war as a prominent reason. Nevertheless, apart from the rising tension, there are a couple of internal factors which seems to be influencing the rise.
Brian Kelly, the Founder & CEO of BKCM LLC, noted
The narrative of ‘Why’ you own Bitcoin is starting to unfold before our eyes. We’re seeing that happening with the currency wars.
The rise in the support from financial institutions in the US has positively affected Bitcoin’s price. Moreover, China, who had held a negative stance towards cryptocurrencies until now has started to change its perception.
“We have been seeing, from my vantage point, a softening in the Chinese stance towards crypto,”
The first-ever court case in China recognizing Bitcoin as a ‘virtual asset’ marked the legal stand of holding Bitcoins in the country. Moreover, the Chinese Central banks also released an info-graphic on Bitcoin and cryptocurrency investment. The info-graphic seems to take a neutral, if not a bullish stand on Bitcoin.
Moreover, Bitcoin [BTC] has recently exhibited an inverse but a strong correlation with the Chinese Yuan. The rise in Bitcoin has usually been at the wake of a drop in Yuan. Tom Lee, the Co-founder of Funstrat, analyzed other correlations of Bitcoin and shift in market perception. He said,
The last couple of years, it has been really correlated to the dollar… This year it has delinked from the dollar, as the dollar is been strong and Bitcoin is up. It has gone negative on correlation with the equity market and positively correlated to gold. I think Bitcoin is proving itself to be a hedge against global risk.
Last but not least, both Brian Kelly and Tom Lee seemed to agree that Bitcoin could reach new highs driven by these factors.
Furthermore, Brian Kelly also noted that Bitcoin is currently behaving like a ‘reflexive asset.’ The price going up does not necessarily increase risk, as it motivates more people to buy than sell as a ‘store of value.’ Nevertheless, while the positive outlook was maintained, timelines on the rise were not suggested.
When do you think Bitcoin would break above its All-Time Highs? Please share your views with us.
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?