Former chairman of the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commissions, Christopher Giancarlo, said that the U.S. is falling behind China’s technology race. The Communist-ruled nation is making significant strides in technology, and the U.S. risks losing the race. Christopher Giancarlo talked specifically on Blockchain driven technologies, including cryptocurrencies reports broadbandbreakfast.com.
Christopher Giancarlo aka CryptoDad was speaking at a panel that the American Enterprise Institute hosted and contended that the Federal Government must initiate measures to bridge the gap in Blockchain-driven technology, especially cryptocurrency, bringing revolutionary changes in the global financial regimens.
Broadbandbreakfast.com quoted the professor saying, “China’s central bank may create a central digital currency in the near future, and other nations’ central banks are likely to create their own digital currencies in response.”
J. Christopher Giancarlo, the former chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, has an idea for unifying cryptocurrency regulation in the U.S.https://t.co/WgBY61n3Oa
— Michael (@val5linx) January 5, 2022
Private players are blazing ahead in cryptocurrencies and decentralized finance technology.
Christopher Giancarlo is a well-known advocate of cryptocurrencies and Blockchain driven technology. While many private players are blazing ahead in cryptocurrencies and decentralized finance technology is known as Blockchain, the West is still contemplating how to evolve to the changing scenario. Cryptocurrency replaces fiat currencies, and El Salvador has already decreed that Bitcoin is a legal tender. Money is changing and is becoming digital, decentralized, tokenized, and borderless.
Today’s financial regimens have become archaic and outdated.
Unfortunately, the West is still living in the Jurassic age and unwilling to change its ancient financial process of transferring and ordering money. If urgent measures are not taken, the U.S. will be at a disadvantage to the likes of China, which is fast adapting to the changing times and investing heavily in blockchain technology.
Christopher Giancarlo lamented the fact that it is faster to carry cash from one point to another as cash than trying a wire transfer. Today it takes hours and even days in the U.S. to settle and clear retail bank transfers. In other countries, this takes second thanks to the adoption of Blockchain technology.
The internet is in a state of dynamic flux and ever-evolving. The first evolution of the “Internet of Information” enabled digitally accessible and nearly instant shareable libraries. Today, the ‘Internet of Value’ will allow property titles, contracts, stock certificates, and other fungible and non-fungible assets to be shared and exchanged.
- Prominent Investment Officer Predicts More Downside For Bitcoin Price, Here’s Why
- Investors Move $141 Million Out Of Crypto: CoinShares Report
- Just In: S. Korea Police Seek To Guard LUNA Assets
- Incoming Shiba Inu Rally? Over 22 Billion SHIB Tokens Burned Across 497 Transactions
- French Luxury Brand Balenciaga To Accept Crypto Payments In U.S.
- PayPal May Soon Accept All Forms Of Crypto Reveals Vice-President
- Crypto Analyst Predicts What Will Kickstart Next Bitcoin Bull Run
- Just-In: South Korea May Sue Crypto Exchanges Over Terra Crash
- Breaking: S. Korean Exchanges Redflag Litecoin Mimblewimble Update; May Delist LTC
- Just-In: PlanB Reveals Bitcoin S2F Prediction For 2024 Halving
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline
- GALA Price Analysis: High Momentum Fallout Warns $0.075 Fallout
- Solana Price Prediction 2022: Bulls to drive SOL Price to new Highs?
- Theta Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Insights into the crucial Reversal levels
- Sandbox Price Prediction 2022 : Analysts Show Optimism Towards The Metaverse SAND Token
- Apecoin Price Prediction 2022 : The future of Web3 and NFTs ?