VeChain VEN coin price has gained a dramatic 20 percent rise in its value and reached at $2.71 over the last 24 hours amid a slow-moving crypto market. Though the overall market got a decent start, VEN is surely leading the pack right now after getting listed on the crypto exchange, Bithumb.
VEN coin now joins the ranks of top coins listed on Bithumb
While a number of digital currencies are struggling in the crypto market, VeChain is apparently among the only few ones that are experiencing a great rise in its prices. Over the last 24 hours, the crypto has gained a drastic momentum and is currently riding at $2.71 with over 20 percent price rise.
Today, VeChain (VEN coin) got listed on the Bithumb exchange. One of the largest cryptocurrency exchange, Bithumb has in total 14 coins including VEN listed that are among the top 25 in the market.
Bithumb announced the VeChain listing on its official website:
“VeChain, which is listed after review by Bithumb Cryptocurrency Deliberative Committee, is valued as a service blockchain that can be combined with real life, and is the payment currency used in the VeChain Blockchain, which is already spurring development based on many partnerships.”
After Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, EOS, Bitcoin cash, Qtum, Ethereum Classic, Zcash, Bitcoin Gold, ICON, Monero, and DASH, now VeChain coin is part of these top coins listed on Bithumb which is the reason for the rise in VEN’s value.
VeChain coin riding a bullish wave
The cryptocurrency market has been gaining recovery which is currently led by VeChain. Among the top 20 cryptocurrencies, VEN is way ahead of other cryptos with its solid 20.52 percent gain. It is currently ranked at the seventeen position on the coinmarketcap. The market size of VEN is $1.4 billion right now which is listed on some of the top exchanges viz. Binance, Huobi, and Lbank.
It is an exciting news but in the past small gains had been immediately turned into losses. Given the bearish trend currently going into the market, this positive trend may not stick. However, it has been expected that the cryptocurrency market will experience the waves of bullish trend soon.
Do you think VeChain VEN coin will sustain this rise in price? Share your thoughts with us!
- After Vauld Suspends Withdrawals, These Crypto Exchanges Could Be Next
- Cardano’s Vasil Upgrade Goes Live On Testnet; When Will It Be Lauching On Mainnet?
- How Stable Is Tether? Data Shows USDT At Massive Liquidity Imbalance
- As BTC Plummets to $19,000, Elon Musk’s Tesla Reports $440 Million Impairment Losses
- British Army Regains Control Of Their Hacked Social Media Accounts Promoting Crypto Scams
- Bitcoin Miners Likely Behind Crash Below $19K, Here’s Why
- India’s Crypto Exchanges In Trouble? 1% Tax Keeps Traders Away
- Crypto Exchange KuCoin Denies Rumours of Them Halting Exchange Withdrawals
- Elrond Price Jumps By 9% Over This Announcement
- XRP Holding Better Than Most Altcoins, Here’s Why
- Polygon Price Analysis: $0.45 Fallout could Plummet MATIC price by 25%
- ETH Price Analysis: Can $1000 Support Undermine Selling Momentum?
- BTC Price Analysis: Technical Indicator hints Upcoming recovery for Bitcoin
- CRV Price Analysis: Buyers Prepare To Boost CRV Prices To $1
- DOGE Price Analysis: Pullback Opportunity Eyes its Next Jump to $0.1
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Soar SAND price by 20%
- Polygon Price Analysis: V-top Reversal may Direct MATIC to $0.31 Support
- ETH Price Analysis: Is Ethereum Dropping To Three Digits?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- BTC on Losing Streak Nearing $17800; Will it Hold?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?