The largest independent app store and one of the biggest influencers in the Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) industry, WEARVR has announced its plans to integrate blockchain technology on its app platform and launch a cryptocurrency called Weave. As the only completely independent app store that serves the community in this ecosystem, WEARVR is well positioned to make its blockchain strategy a success.
WEARVR has detailed and ambitious plans for Weave, including the integration of the cryptocurrency into its existing centralized app store, already with over 3m downloads, as well as the creation of a decentralized app store operated in parallel. WEARVR also plans to launch a crowd-funded content creation platform, enabling users to fund new apps and share in profits, along with a virtual goods exchange exclusively serving the VR and AR markets.
Unlike the vast majority of other ICOs, WEARVR is conducting a reverse ICO, meaning they have an existing business and ecosystem ready-built to start using Weave. This greatly sets them apart from other ICOs that do not have an existing business and are simply promoting an idea and a whitepaper.
WEARVR has recently completed a private sale process and is now offering a 30% discount on Weave purchase via a pre-sale, running through to Dec 31st. Register for the Pre-sale.
- Bitcoin Cash Sinks 7% As Its Biggest Advocate Is Accused Of Default
- Here’s Why Ethereum (ETH) Price Can Plunge More Ahead
- This Crypto Winter Suite Could Help Investors In Bear Market
- Terra USTC Price Skyrockets By 75%; Will It Recover More?
- Breaking: No VAT On Cryptocurrency Issuers In Russia, Details
- Just In: Robinhood Lists Chainlink (LINK); Price Up By 5%
- Just In: USDC Parent Inks Major Pact With New York Bank
- Here’s Why Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) Prices Tumbled
- This Is Why Ethereum (ETH) Recovered Sharply From Below $1K
- Top Binance Exec To Keep Buying Bitcoin, But There’s A Catch
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000