Hi Readers, welcome to cryptocurrency price analysis for the week. Do not forget to check movers and shakers for this week at the last of the article.
Bitcoin continues to sit close to USD 8000 which finally looks a stability zone for now. The prices hit a high point of USD 8,200.97 and the lowest point of USD 7,533.20 during the week. The exchanges that were more active, in volumes, with BTC across various pairs this week were, BitMex (7.21%), BitForex (2.72%) and Coinall (2.63%)
Among prominent news around Bitcoin, In a recent interview with CNBC’s post-market show Fast Money, Mark Yusko, the Founder, Chief Investment Officer (CIO), and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of SEC-registered investment advisor Morgan Creek Capital Management, said that Bitcoin (BTC) Will Outperform Stocks Over Next 10 Years
Ethereum followed Bitcoins move and sits well over USD 200 now after some months. Ethereum on the top, this week were at USD 262.11 and were at lows of USD 233.79. The markets that were more active, in volumes, with ETH across various pairs this week were LATOKEN(3.76%), DOBI Exchange (3.74%) and OOOBTC (3.20%)
Among news surrounding Ethereum, Buterin broke down the current state of transactions on the Ethereum blockchain and what he believes can be done to improve user anonymity. As a solution to the issue of privacy, Buterin proposes a simple mixer for sending fixed quantities of ETH from one account to another. These transactions would not be visible on-chain, and would likely be most applicable for use with small quantities of ether.
On the top, this week the prices of XRP were at USD 0.417456 and towards the bottom, it quoted USD 0.366805. The exchanges that were more active, in volumes, with XRP across various pairs this week were, ZBG (10.03%), BW.com (4.50%) and HitBTC (4.49%)
For XRP this week, SCB Thailand launched a blockchain platform that uses the Ripple company’s xCurrent system to facilitate cheaper cross-border money transfers.
The Other Movers and Shakers
The Other coins that made to the top and bottom this week according to Coin Market Cap (accessed on May 26 at 6:30 pm IST) were
- ThoreNext – Showing a rise of 486.82%
- SoPay- Showing a rise of 236.33%
- Egretia- Showing a rise of 152.47%
- Mainstream For The Underground- Showing a drop of 78.37%
- Crystal Token- Showing a drop of 77.80%
- InternationalCryptoX– Showing a drop of 55.26%
What do you think would be the sentiment of the crypto markets next week? Do let us know your views on the same.
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Football Clubs Look To Mine Cash Revenue With Crypto Offerings
- Fed Readying To Launch The US Crypto Policy? White House Directs Agencies To Prepare Report
- Here’s Why You Should NOT Yet Buy the Bitcoin Dip, Miner Capitulation Ahead?
- MicroStrategy (MSTR) Stock On Free Fall As SEC Rejects Its Bitcoin Accounting Strategy
- Second Consecutive Crash Day Extends Investor Loses Over $350 Billion, El Salvador Buys the Dip
- DeFi’s Liquidation Volume Hits $34.33 M ATH, The Highest Since Last year’s December
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?