The Metaverse industry is the next big thing in the development of the Web3. While the market is still evolving many key players and known Cryptocurrency projects are getting in line to be a part of this industry. Recently, a famous meme crypto Shiba Inu (SHIB) launched its metaverse. Now, Bored APE NFT creator Yuga Labs is also getting in line to launch its virtual world “Otherside”.
Land sales in Otherside are set to launch at 9:00 PM EST on Saturday.
Whales spots buy the dip opportunity
Other key players in the Metaverse industry like Gala games (GALA), the Sandbox (SAND), and Decentraland (MANA) are already getting major traction. Many major banking institutions, electronic giants, and fashion designing firms have already acquired plots of land in these virtual worlds.
According to CoinMarketCap, top Metaverse tokens’ total market capitalization is down by over 2% in the last 24 hours. While the 24 hours trading volume is also down by 25%. The cumulative total market capitalization stands at approx $27.28 Billion.
Seems like Ethereum (ETH) whales have spotted the perfect timing to buy the dip. As per WhaleStats, the biggest ETH wallets are adding APE, SHIB, GALA, and MANA in the last 24 hours.
ETH whales add $12.4 million worth of APE
The craze for APE tokens is still on a rise. ApeCoin prices are still on a surge by over 10% in the last 24 hours, whereas Bitcoin (BTC) price is down by 2%. ETH whales have added more than $12.4 million APE tokens since yesterday. This move can be directly linked with its upcoming much hyped Metaverse project “Otherside”.
GALA token is down by over 18% in the past 7 days. However, it has landed in the top 10 tokens purchased by the biggest of the ETH wallets. Top Ethereum whales hold more than $35 million worth of GALA tokens.
While the MANA token has emerged as the most widely held token by the ETH whales. According to WhaleStats, MANA also landed on the list of most used smart contracts among the top 500 whales in the last 24 hours. ETH whales cumulatively hold more than $162 million worth of MANA tokens.
- Are Hedge Funds Planning USDT Dump? Tether CTO Responds To Rumors
- Here’s Why Apecoin (APE) Price Is Skyrocketing Today
- Crypto Prices Falling Despite “Buy The Dip” Sentiment, Data Reveals Why
- Institutional Traders Dumped Bitcoin At A Record Pace Last Week
- Terra USTC Jumps 300%; Lands Back In Top 100 Cryptos
- Ripple’s EX CTO Dumps 40 million XRP tokens In Last 10 Days
- Dogecoin Soars 35%, Here’s Why Breaking This Level Is Crucial
- Crypto Lender Nexo Denies Fraud, Issues Cease And Desist Notice
- Ethereum (ETH) Price Rise and Stability Pulls Broader Crypto Market to $1 Trillion
- Scoop: This Hedge Fund Is Trying To Bailout BlockFi To Counter FTX
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- Dogecoin Price Analysis: DOGE Winning Streak Aims to Reclaim $0.077
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Sets 21% Rise in APE Price
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Will ETH Relief Rally Revert From $1300?
- Bitcoin Price Analysis- Higher Price Rejection Hints BTC to Retest $20000
- SHIB Price Analysis: Overhead Supply Pressure Hints SHIB to Retest $0.00001
- Avalanche Price Analysis: Will The AVAX Breakout Rally Reach $30?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: U-shaped Recovery could Lead SAND above $1.5