When it comes to decentralized finance (Defi), one of the primary features that enables it is trustless, permissionless, peer-to-peer lending/borrowing. Essentially instead of a centralized lending platform matching lenders and borrowers, you have a set of smart contracts. These small contracts adapt interest rates based on supply and demand for the coins on the platform.
The most important thing to understand about Defi is that you are in full control of your keys at all times. There are no platforms to restrict you from earning interest. As is the case with centralized services, you are not beholden to any sort of lockout. And you can withdraw your profits anytime. All you need is a web 3.0 wallet that can connect to these lending Dapps (decentralized apps).
Today, we will introduce you to one such Dapp called BUSDMatrix. Let’s find out what it is, how it works, and what makes it better than other platforms.
What is BUSDMatrix?
BUSDMatrix.io is a smart contract on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) where you can deposit BUSD to earn profits from 119% to 234%.
BUSD is a stablecoin. For those of you who do not know, stablecoins are cryptocurrencies linked or pegged to a real-world asset; this could be fiat currency, like the US Dollar. But, it could also be other assets like gold.
More than $100 billion of stablecoins are outstanding, and more crypto is traded against them than any fiat currency. They’ve grown by over five times in market cap over the past year, and they could be one of the biggest black swan risks to the crypto market on record.
Yield Farming on BUSDMatrix
You probably have a decent chunk of your crypto investments, and like the rest of us, you too hope that those coins and tokens that you have chosen will be worth much, much more in the future – be that six months, a year, or ten years. The only problem is that when you hold on to crypto, it doesn’t earn you any passive income or interest. Even Fiat currency will earn you interest when stored in a bank account. However, there are several ways to earn passive income in crypto that can slowly increase the size of your crypto stack, including yield farming.
Yield Farming is a crypto investment tactic that allows you to earn massive returns on investment (ROI). If you have BUSD in your wallet, it’s time to invest it in BUSDMatrix.
How to Yield on BUSDMatrix?
Let’s see how you can earn from BUSD stablecoin yield farming on BUSDMatrix.
- Connect your wallet to the BUSDMatrix smart contract.
- Deposit BUSD. The minimum deposit can be as low as 5 BUSD.
- Select period (from 7 days to 30 days) and click on ‘Invest’.
- Earn referral rewards by sharing the link with friends.
- Withdraw profits daily or after the set period.
Is BUSDMatrix worth it?
One of the biggest criticisms of cryptocurrencies is that they are highly volatile. Fiat maximalists trumpet their horns when pointing out the wild price movements of crypto. However, stablecoins destroy this narrative as their whole modus operandi is stability. BUSD yield farming on BUSDMatrix will help you earn stable and safe passive income. Moreover, BUSDMatrix is a:
- Safe and secure platform audited by Haze Crypto
- High yield generating dapp with 7.7% to 17% daily ROI
- User-friendly platform that even yield farming beginners can use easily
In short, BUSDMatrix has everything that a reliable yield farming dapp should have. And thus, it is worth a try.
- JPMorgan Says “Fair Value” of Bitcoin is $38,000, Prefers Crypto Over Real Estate
- Just In: Bitcoin Maximalist Jack Dorsey Left Twitter Board, Here’s Why
- Breaking: Portugal Takes U-Turn On Crypto Taxation
- Ethereum L2 Protocol StarkWare Raises $100 Million At $8 Billion Valuation
- Just In: Polygon Launches Huge Fund For Terra Migration, Here’s Why
- Just-In: Andreessen Horowitz Launches $4.5 Billion Crypto Fund Amid Market Crash
- Why Banning Crypto Mining Is Almost Impossible?
- Will S. Korean Exchanges Relist LUNA? Rumors Claim Terra Founder Reaching Out To Exchanges
- Breaking: Binance “Working Closely” With Terra On Recovery Plan
- Breaking: Terra 2.0 Plan Officially Approved, Testnet Goes Live
- Sandbox Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout Aims SAND To Hit $2.6
- MATIC Price Analysis: Bullish Influence Grows on Consolidation
- TRON Price Analysis: High Volume Breakout may Lead TRX to $0.9 Mark
- Tezos Price Analysis: Dynamic Trendline May Carry XTZ Price to $2.4
- AAVE Price Analysis: AAVE Chart Hints Coin Holders May Lose $100 Mark
- What Next For The Fast Recovering FTM Price?
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Foretells Upcoming Rally in ETH
- Zilliqa Price Analysis: Channel Breakout Hints ZIL Price to hit $0.1
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Trapped Bullish Momentum Need Triangle Breakout
- FTM Price Analysis: Buyers Tease Breakout From Long-Coming Trendline