Binance CEO Changpeng Zhao believes the cryptocurrency industry is still growing despite the volatility shown in recent times. He also said the next Bitcoin all time high could be in after a while. However, he said some companies launched at the peak of the market could have difficult times going forward.
Bitcoin All Time High Next Phase?
Speaking to The Guardian, Zhao made some interesting comments around the next occurrence of Bitcoin all time high. The CEO also warned that no one can predict the future of Bitcoin, stating that the next all time high could take as long as two years.
“I think given this price drop, from the all-time high of 68k to 20k now, it will probably take a while to get back. It probably will take a few months or a couple of years.”
Zhao felt the current Bitcoin price is not bad after all, admitting that the $20,000 range is relatively low. But, if people were told in 2018 or 2019 that Bitcoin could reach $20,000 in 2022, they would have been very happy, he explained.
Next Bitcoin Peak Around $420K?
Although it is not precisely clear as to when would be the next Bitcoin all time high, analysts are making strong predictions around what could be the peak. Many believe it could be around $4,20,000. Proof of Steve, a crypto investor, said the same.
“Since Bitcoin topped at $69,000, it is clear to me the next target can only be $4,20,000. There is no in between. No fire without smoke.”
Another crypto enthusiast DrNick wondered whether next Bitcoin peak is going to be around the $4,20,000 level. Similarly, another enthusiast Rssi predicted a $420k Bitcoin peak based on the $69k top. “The BTC top was $69k. Next cycle pico top will be $420k obviously.”
As of writing, Bitcoin is trading at $20,363, down 6.58% in the last 24 hours, according to crypto price tracking website CoinMarketCap. Interestingly, the current Bitcoin price stands below the 200 week moving average (WMA) price around $22,300. On Wednesday, Bitcoin briefly traded below $20,000 mark, which was the first time after June 23.
Plan B also acknowledged this stating this could be the first monthly close below 200WMA ever. If this trend continues, June 2022 could well be etched in history for being the first time when BTC closes below the key indicator.
- Shiba Inu Emerges As Top Choice Of ETH Whales; Here’s Why
- Just-In: Shiba Inu Will Release New Token, Here’s How To Earn It
- Breaking: China Court Rules Restrictions On USDT, Here’s Why
- After Market Turmoil, USDC Issuer Circle Comes Clean Hinting No Liquidity Risks
- Just In: More Trouble For India’s Crypto Ecosystem With Latest Enforcement
- Is Celsius (CEL) Next To File Bankruptcy After Voyager, Three Arrows
- Bitcoin Hovers Around 20K; Will It Recover?
- Lido Staked ETH (stETH) Close To Ethereum Price, Why It’s Good For Crypto
- Ethereum (ETH) Recovery To $1.1K A Dead Cat Bounce, Here’s Why
- In June 2022, Bitcoin (BTC) Recorded the Worst Monthly Performance In History, Now What?
- MANA Price Analysis: Will Triangle Breakout Propel Market Price by 40%?
- Solana Price Analysis: Emerging Pattern May Bolster SOL Above $42.5
- BNB Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern Breakout Aims BNB to Surpass $300
- APE Price Analysis: $5.6 Breakout May Trigger Bullish Reversal pattern
- CRV Price analysis: Rising $CRV Knockout $0.86 Resistance; is $1 Next?
- Polygon Price Analysis: 20 EMA Resistance Pressurize MATIC for $0.45 Breakdown
- THORChain Price Analysis: Reversal Pattern Aim RUNE Price to Hit $3.4
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Cup & Handle Pattern Aims SAND to Reach $1.5
- AVAX Price Analysis: Breakout Rally Eyes $22.1 Mark; Buy Now?
- Cardano price Analysis: ADA Price Nearing Triangle Breakout Eyes $0.655