The Terra disaster has led the largest cryptocurrency exchanges to delist the LUNA and UST tokens.
But DeFi exchange WOO network sought to go against the grain by relisting LUNA, which it did on Monday. But the overwhelming number of transactions may have proven too much for the exchange, as it suspended trading of the token shortly after.
Will LUNA revive?
Last week, the Crypto market saw a horror show Terra’s Luna complete crackdown. The token’s price shed down by 100% in just a couple of days raising some major questions over Terra foundation. WOO X’s this decision comes as a big support for the Terra community amid increased volatility.
Meanwhile, just after the big declaration WOO X reported that they have suspended trading of the LUNA/USDT pair. The trading may resume after some time. However, the deposits and withdrawals are still under suspension due to network blockage.
The LUNA is down by another 20% in the last 24 hours. After losing almost all of its values, the LUNA is trading at an average price of $0.000187. Terra token still holds a total market valuation of over $1.22 billion. The WOO trading platform added that they just want to maintain a neutral stance by listening to the demand of the community.
Terra aims to rebuild its network
Backing the re-listing, the WOO informed that after analyzing the signs of higher trader demand and stability in the market LUNA will be available for spot trading. It added that users will be able to trade with zero fees on WOO X. However, it also cautioned the traders to be careful considering the recent event. The WOO clarified that this step is not an endorsement and they are just providing an option for the users.
The Terra tokens have seen a huge delisting from all kinds of big and small crypto platforms. The crypto leaders have shown major concern over the de-pegging of Terra’s stablecoin UST. Meanwhile, DO kwon, founder of Terra, has proposed some recommendations to rebuild its network and compensate its holders.
- Ethereum Exchange Supply Spikes, ETH At A Risk of Correcting to $700 And Below
- NFT Marketplace OpenSea Flags Data Breach, Here’s What Was Leaked
- EU Passes A Bill to Trace the Flow of Bitcoin & Crypto Assets In Regulatory Tightening Measures
- North Korea’s Lazarus Group Behind $100 Million Horizon Hack, Harmony Initiates Global Manhunt
- Grayscale Initiates A Lawsuit Against the U.S. SEC Over Spot Bitcoin ETF Issues
- Pentagon Raises Damning Concerns Over Bitcoin, Ethereum Security
- Bitcoin Cash Sinks 7% As Its Biggest Advocate Is Accused Of Default
- Here’s Why Ethereum (ETH) Price Can Plunge More Ahead
- This Crypto Winter Suite Could Help Investors In Bear Market
- Terra USTC Price Skyrockets By 75%; Will It Recover More?
- NEAR Price Analysis: Falling Prices Eye $3 Breakdown; Should Coin Holders Worry?
- SHIB Price Analysis: Sustained Selling may Lead $SHIB to $0.0000074?
- Sandbox Price Analysis: Crashing SAND Prices Warns 25% Downfall
- Solana Price Analysis: $36 Breakdown Teases SOL Price to Revisit $26
- Chainlink Price Analysis: Wedge Pattern could Lead LINK price below to $5
- AAVE Price Analysis: Buyers Need $76.6 Breakout to Trigger Bullish Recovery
- Apecoin Price Analysis: Rising APE Price Knockout Another Barrier; is $6 Next?
- Stacks Price Analysis: Reversal Within Wedge Pattern Eyes $0.3 Support
- Tezos Price Analysis: XTZ Rebounds from Yearly Support; is it a good buy?
- Tron Price Analysis: Triangle Pattern Governs the TRX Price Action; Should Coin Holders Worry?