- Bitcoin bulls wait anxiously for the falling wedge pattern breakout magic.
- Bitcoin technical levels stuck in the negative as sellers trample on the buyers.
Bitcoin perpetual swap contract by BitMEX is leaning towards a downward momentum mid-through the week’s trading. From June 2019 highs close to $14,000, the largest cryptoasset has been trimming gains profusely. However, recovery movements have also been numerous. Although, none has been forthcoming with the strength to push Bitcoin above $14,000 and towards $20,000.
The losses from the 2019 high have been forming a higher high and a lower low pattern. The combination of both trends created a falling wedge pattern currently grinding towards a breakdown. Unfortunately, the breakout will not be immediate because XBT/USD is still in the hunt for the bottom or reliable support.
XBT/USD daily chart
At the time of writing, Bitcoin price is dancing right at the edge of a cliff, which is the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement level, taken between the last swing high of $13,916 to a swing low of $3,163 at $7,215. The contract is valued at $7,215 amid the expanding volume and shrinking volatility.
If the $7,200 support level is broken, Bitcoin bulls will try to find support at $6,800. Based on the prevailing trend, Bitcoin could refresh $6,500 and even extend the bearish trend to $6,000 before resuming the uptrend.
The Relative Strength Index (RSI) recovery hit a dead-end above 50 and is now dropping towards the oversold. Further correction downwards will only serve to encourage the sellers to increase their entries.
XBT/USD Technical Levels
BitMEX index price: $7,215
24-hour Volume: $1.68 billion
Open interest: $692 million
RSI: Bearish bias
Support: $6,800 and $6,500
Resistance: $7,500 and $8,000
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?