- XRP price extends the bullish leg, stepping above $1 for the first time since May.
- Ripple’s ongoing breakout seems unstoppable, especially if bulls hold firmly to $1.
Ripple has been one of the best-performing cryptocurrencies in almost three weeks. The international money transfer token currently trades 96% higher than the low in May and July. Support at $0.5 played a critical role in ensuring that losses did not explore levels toward $0.4 and $0.3, a move that may have paralyzed the bulls entirely.
Subsequently, the persistent push from the bulls guaranteed that investor interest was sustained. Hence the massive buying pressure behind Ripple. Several barriers have been shattered so far, including the 200 Simple Moving Average (SMA), $0.8, and the three-month descending trend line.
The latest boost being a break above the barrier at $1. At the time of writing, Ripple is teetering at $1.03 while bulls gaze at the short-term hurdle at $1.1. Trading above this level will elevate XRP to $1.2, thus paving the way for another run-up to $1.4.
XRP Price Still In The Bulls’ Hands
The short-term technical picture on the daily chart is highly bullish. Note that the Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) extended the bullish outlook above the mean line. Moreover, a buy signal presented in July reinforces the bullish grip on the price. As long as the MACD keeps rising, we expect Ripple’s up-trending market to remain intact.
XRP/USD Daily Chart
Similarly, the SuperTrend indicator recently sent a signal for traders to consider buying XRP. This technical index follows the trend of an asset like a moving average but incorporates the average true range (ATR) in its calculations, thus gauging market volatility.
The buy or sell signals presented by the SuperTrend are supposed to help traders identify the long-term trend of an asset and mark entry and exit positions. With the buy signal in place, Ripple has the potential to keep rising in the near term. Hence, support above $1 and perhaps a break past $1.1 will bolster the token significantly toward $1.6.
Ripple Intraday Levels
Spot rate: $1.03
Resistance: $1.1 and $1.2
Support: $1 and $0.8
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Luxury Car brand Lamborghini joins the NFT Bandwagon
- Mercedes Taps NFT Creators In Celebration of G-Class Series
- Why Ethereum (ETH) Price May Explode Coming July?
- Elon Musk Shamed After DogeBonk Took The ‘Moon Mission’ Challenge To The SpaceX Factory
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?