- XRP price recoiled from support $0.52, clearing the path toward $0.6.
- A break above the month-long descending trendline rejuvenates the bulls’ effort for gains heading to $1.
XRP Price Update
Ripple (XRP) price has gained some ground since the selloff earlier this week. The cross-border money transfer token lost a considerable amount of its value, whereby the bearish leg extended from $0.6 to $0.52. A more than 10% decline in the cryptocurrency market is not surprising, but the same in another industry would leave an imperfect and an unwanted storm.
Meanwhile, XRP price seems to have gained all the ground this week, suggesting that the international money transfer will end the week in the green. At the time of writing, Ripple teeters at $0.59 and looking forward to trading above $0.6 in the near term.
Several buy signals keep Ripple bulls on toes as investors speculate on the price hitting higher levels in the coming sessions. Firstly, settling above $0.6 would be an excellent boost to ascertain the market’s stability.
Secondly, Ripple is trading marginally above a month-long descending trend line, suggesting that one of the most significant barriers are out of the way. Note that the 50 Simple Moving Average (SMA) caps the immediate upside and must come down for bulls to extend their leg toward $0.7.
XRP/USD four-hour chart
The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is vividly bullish as the 12-day EMA crossed above the 26-day EMA. As the MACD nears the mean line, the odds for Ripple sustaining the uptrend increase incredibly.
Similarly, the Relative Strength Index (RSI) affirms that bulls have the upper hand. This technical tool follows the trend of an asset and calculates its strength. A sharp move from the oversold region to the midline shows that the bulls’ grip is more substantial. If the RSI continues with the same momentum to the overbought territory, Ripple will take down the numerous stubborn hurdles, heading toward $1.
Ripple Intraday Levels
Spot rate: $0.59
- Trend: Bullish
- Volatility: Low
- Resistance: The 50 SMA and $0.7
- Support: $0.56 and $0.52
- Portugal opens First Physical Store for Buying and Selling of Bitcoin
- “This Irritates Me”- Elon Musk Slams Twitter’s Integration Of NFTs
- Crypto Mayhem Grips Markets, $230 Billion Decimated In Massive Red Friday Selloff
- New York City Mayor Eric Adams to Buy Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Dips Today
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Sagging Values To Get A Boost With New Token Burn Mechanism?
- U.S. Fed Releases New Whitepaper for CBDC Digital Dollar, Kickstarts Debate
- Crypto Market Flash Crash: Bitcoin (BTC) Down 8%, Ethereum (ETH) And Altcoins Follow
- Breaking: Twitter Integrates NFT Profile Pictures and Crypto Wallets On IOS
- El Salvador wants to give small businesses access to Bitcoin-backed loans
- Meta and Instagram To Allow Users To Create, Display And Sell NFTs
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?