In the chaos of purchasing stocks and ETFs using Bitcoins on Abra Global platform, crypto enthusiasts seek company’s plan on XRP as native currency. Responding to one such question, Abra CEO hints ‘Yes’ but didn’t confirm the date.
Yes for XRP on Abra
Reported by Coingape, Abra crypto platform will soon offer users an ability to purchase stocks of largest companies including shares of Amazon, Facebook, and Netflix using Bitcoin. Alongside the stocks, they can also place the order for Exchange traded funds (ETFs) via Bitcoin. As soon as the announcement rolled, it crazes million crypto users globally – and as such, those who love XRP couldn’t spend a second to approach the company’s CEO for native XRP option on Abra.
Bill Barhydt, CEO of Abra Crypto platform hints;
Yes for xrp noexact date
— Bill Barhydt (@billbarhydt) February 6, 2019
While Abra plans to add XRP, it is quite interesting to wait until the official date of native XRP adoption revealed. To note, the price of XRP is quite relaxing at press time. As per the data from coinmarketap, the second largest, cryptocurrency XRP gains 0.21 percent over the past 24hrs. Specifically, the average market cap of XRP counts $12,033,151,526, trading with the value $0.29 at the time of writing.
Do you think the native XRP on Abra will encourage the price movement of XRP cryptocurrency? Share your opinion with us.
- GBTC Share Price Tanks As the Bitcoin Fund Trades At Record Discount
- Terra Ecosystem Announces the LUNA Foundation Guard (LFG) to Boost Growth, LUNA Up 4%
- JPMorgan: High Gas Fee A Big Problem for Ethereum (ETH) Valuations, Can Lose Market Share
- Ethereum’s Futures Open Interest hit a 3-month low, what does this mean for the market?
- Professional Mining from Digital Mining Experts Is Now Available via GMT
- Just-In: Georgia Binds Its Residents in Holy Oath Against Bitcoin Mining
- Wager Based 3D PVE/PVP Arena Battler Engines of Fury Storms GameFi With Incredible Content
- Shiba Inu (SHIB) Devs Begin to Fix Recent Issue of ‘Wormhole’ Addresses’; Here’s All You Need to Know
- BNY Mellon Sees Meaningful Revenue In Crypto by 2023 Post Clear Regulations
- Moody’s Confirms El Salvador’s Ratings Unchanged After President Bukele’s Reactive Tweet
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?