Due to banking ban by the Reserve bank of India, Zebpay shuts its operation within Indian territory and the information on its website claims its new set up in Europe.
Spying on European Crypto Market
It was more like rumors spreading fake news across social media but looking closer to the support section of Zebpay’s official website confirmed the report.
It has added a new category under its support section yesterday, on December 10, 2018. “Europe – KYC and Bank Verification” category educate users on following aspects
• Account verification specifically for European users
• Verifying the account with bank details
• How to verify a European corporate account on Zebpay?
• Can I send/receive or trade cryptocurrencies before completing verification?
• What to do if my nationality and resident countries are different?
• Can I change my country of nationality or residence after registration?
• In which countries does Zebpay support trading?
• Which cryptocurrencies and crypto pairs does Zebpay exchange support?
• GDPR: What rights I have?
• GDPR: How do I access my information?
Very recently on December 11, 2018, Zebpay added yet another category called “Euro Deposit and Withdrawals”. The section deals with very basic FAQs for users, instructing them about the deposit and withdrawal procedure.
Zebpay Targets 20 Countries of Europe
After suspending operations of crypto trading in India, European countries, Zebpay planned to offer crypto trading services across 20 countries of Europe including Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Belgium, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Greece, Ireland, Netherland, Portugal, Poland, Italy, Slovenia, Sweden, Denmark, Latvia, France, Bulgaria, and Malta.
However, there is no official announcement revealed via its official twitter account, but the account named “Zebpay Europe” says that its service is now live in all 21 countries.
Zebpay Europe Exchange is live in 21 countries! Buy/sell bitcoin and other cryptos in:
— Zebpay Europe (@zebpayeurope) December 11, 2018
Crypto Enthusiasts talking about Zebpay’s latest move;
What’s your stake of Zebpay’s European market expansion? Let’s discuss
Tabassum is a full-time content writer at Coingape. Her passion lies in writing and delivering apt information to users. Currently, she does not hold any form of cryptocurrencies. Follow her on Twitter at @Tabassumnaiz and reach out to her at Tabassum[at]coingape.com