The November price fall completely whipped out all the gains the ZIL coin presented in the October rally. The coin price is plunged to the bottom support of $0.075 and is currently to obtain proper support to start a new rally. A significant piece of news that would interest the crypto investors is that Zilliqa is introducing a brand new and advanced NFT standard, ‘ZRC-6‘, to thrive the creator economy.
Key technical points:
- The ZIL coin price breached a resistance trendline of the 4-hour time frame chart
- The intraday trading volume in the ZIL coin is $111 Million, indicating a 1.76% loss.
Source- ZIL/USD chart by Tradingview
The ZIL coin price displayed an impressive recovery in October when the price bounced from the $0.075 support. However, with the same enthusiasm, the price reverted when it experienced strong rejection from the $0.116 resistance.
The technical chart showed a V-Top bearish reversal in this coin, which plunged the price back to this support level of $0.075. The price is again trying to obtain sufficient support from this level and is currently up by 18%.
Due to the sideways movement in price, the crucial EMAs(20, 50, 100, and 200) are drawn closer to each other, and therefore the crypto can limit these EMAs to 50 and 200 to identify the primary trend. In our case, the coin is currently in a downtrend, and the price could face strong resistance from these lines when it tries to rally.
The Relative Strength Index(47) projects a slightly bearish sentiment within the ZIL coin.
ZIL/USD 4-hour Time Frame Chart
Source- ZIL/USD chart by Tradingview
A descending trendline was acting as dynamic resistance to the ZIL coin price. However, by bouncing off the bottom support, the price also breached this trendline and a horizontal resistance level of $0.09. The crypto should wait for the price to complete its retest phase that should confirm the validity of this breakout.
However, even though the price action indicated a positive outlook for this coin, the ZIL price still has a lot of EMA barriers in its way that can obstruct its rally. Therefore, coin traders should strictly follow their risk management to avoid excessive loss.
- OpenSea’s Meteoric Rise May Trigger An Ethereum Crash, Here’s Why
- Breaking: JPMorgan Closes Uniswap (UNI) Founder’s Accounts
- UBS Warns Of Apocalyptic Crypto Winter And The Cryptocurrency Prices Are Poised To Crash
- SOL Tanks 6% As Solana Faces Another 48 Hour Outage, Boom and Bust Moment for Solana?
- Fantom (FTM) Surpasses Avalanche and Solana as DeFi TVL Crosses $12 Billion
- Buy The Dip Survey Shows 61% Of Chinese Bitcoin Investors Still Willing To Bet On Bitcoin
- Mike Novogratz Bets To Pay Peter Schiff $1 M If Bitcoin Price Stays Below $35,000 After 2022
- “At Some Point There’ll Be A Flash Crash” Says Gold Bull Peter Schiff
- Binance And FTX Worst Hit Exchanges As Losses Climb Almost Two Billion Combined
- Bitcoin S2F Founder says Current dip cannot stop Bitcoin from Adding Another Zero
- Solana Creeps Higher, Looks To Revisit January Highs AT $177.0
- Ethereum Price Analysis: Fibonacci Retracement level 0.618 Triggers Recovery Rally In ETH Coin
- BTC Price Analysis: Death Crossover Brings Nightmares On Satoshi Street; Is This A Buying Opportunity?
- Bitcoin Death Cross Haunting Investors, Will BTC Make or Break?
- DOGE Price Analysis: Highly Influential Bearish Trendline Undermines Bullish Attempts; Buy, Sell Or Hold?
- Terra Price Analysis: Will LUNA Price Bounce Back at 0.382 Fibonacci Retracement?
- SAND Price Analysis: Sandbox Price Losses 50% Retracement Level, Good Time to Buy?
- LINK Price Analysis: Chainlink price reclaims 200-day EMA, Emerging trendline Suggests More Upward Price Movement
- Harmony Price Analysis: Rising Parallel Pattern Could Lead 30% Growth In $ONE Price
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Bears Struggle To Breach $0.7 Support Zone, Is A Reversal Next Move?